Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Met Your Mother boxset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danggui
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-14

How I Met Your Mother boxset Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother boxset   How I Met Your Mother boxset EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Jane Lynch had a big day on Thursday and she shared it with her special someone. The whirlwind of excitement started in the wee hours of the morning when the "Glee" star received two Emmy nominations. She capped off the night by accepting the Outfest Achievement Award at the Orpheum Theatre in LA.

The actress has long been involved with The Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, having submitted short films over the years. "There's an affirmation to it that's just so wonderful," she told"The Insider"of receiving the award from the annual event. New wife Lara Embry was smiling wide as her partner was honored.
Full of awe and admiration, Star Trek The Original Series dvd 1-3, "Glee" co-star Chris Colfer said, "I think Jane deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, personally, CSI Miami dvds, Stargate Atlantis 1-5 dvd, Kim Possible box set 1-3, CSI:NY season 1-6, Kim Possible box set 1-3, Stargate Atlantis complete box set, Star Trek The Next Generation dvds, because she is just so phenomenal in everything she does and she's such a great, wonderful person."
Not to diminish the magnitude of the Outfest Achievement Award, CSI Miami complete box set, but the stars could not hold back their pure joy about "Glee"'s 19 Emmy nominations. Chris justified, Star Trek The Original Series complete set, "It just gives me great validation and kind of tells me that what I've been doing is somewhat okay."
In real life Jane is a lot more humble than her Sue Sylvester alter ego, Star Trek The Next Generation seasons 1-7, Girlfriends on dvd, Tour of Duty 1-3, Star Trek The Original Series dvd set, conceding, Airwolf seasons 1-3, CSI:NY complete set, The Wild Wild West complete box set, CSI Miami dvd, Dexter collection, "I'm thrilled about the Emmy nomination. I'm so proud of my show 'Glee.' We got a lot of nominations. I'm also proud of the 'Two and a Half Men' nomination. I didn't expect it and it was icing on an already tasty cake."
To see if Jane and her "Glee" cohorts get a slice of the scrumptious Emmy gold, Bear in big blue house dvd, watch The 2010 Emmy Awards live from Los Angeles on August 29 on NBC.
Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother boxset
Page 1 of 1