Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger Woods' public

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Playball
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Tiger Woods' public  Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods' public    Tiger Woods' public  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Tiger Woods' public statement Friday morning acknowledged his marital infidelity and included a list of apologies. Watch the video for part two of Woods' public mea culpa.

"I was unfaithful," Woods said. "I had affairs. I cheated. What I did was not acceptable, The O.C complete box set, OZ series 1-6, Frasier complete series, Alias dvd set, and I'm the only person to blame."
"I convinced myself that normal rules didn't apply, True Blood dvd, Frasier series 1-11, Scrubs on dvd, "24" boxset, Frasier dvd 1-11, Veronica Mars 1-3 dvd, Gilmore Girls 1-7 dvd, The O.C series 1-4," he went on to say. "I never thought about who I was hurting. Instead, I thought only about myself."
He went on to say he was "wrong" and acknowledged the family, friends and fans that he hurt. Woods said he would make amends and vowed to never repeat the mistakes he made again. He also indicated that whether or not he and his wife Elin would stay together was a private matter.
Watch the video to hear more of Woods' apology, House M.D 1-6 dvd, House M.D seasons 1-6, The Sopranos dvd set, The Sopranos seasons 1-6 dvd box set, and check back here soon for part three.Nicole Richie and her children are getting some court-ordered space from a pair of celebrity photographers.

A judge on Friday granted Nicole Richie's request for a temporary restraining order against the paparazzi. Her filing states that one of the men, The Sopranos box set, The Golden Girls complete seasons, The O.C boxset, House M.D complete box set, Frasier dvd set, MASH series 1-11, Alias dvd series, Frasier boxset, Eduardo Arrivabene, OZ complete series, Gilmore Girls dvd box set, Scrubs series 1-8, Frasier seasons 1-11, Scrubs dvd, True Blood dvd 1-3, The O.C box set, The Hills complete series, caused a car accident involving Richie in Beverly Hills earlier this month.
The filing added that Arrivabene and Ivon Emilio Melo Miguel continue to chase Richie and her children in the pursuit of shots. The men scream at Richie "in an attempt to get a reaction" and have left the 28-year-old frightened for her family's safety.
Richie has a newborn son and infant daughter with rocker Joel Madden.
Attempts to reach the photographers were unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods' public
Page 1 of 1