Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger Woods Taking a Break From Golf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Tiger Woods Taking a Break From Golf Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods Taking a Break From Golf   Tiger Woods Taking a Break From Golf EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Tiger Woods plans to take a hiatus from golf effective immediately, NCIS dvd he announced Friday on his website. Star Trek Enterprise dvd
"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try," Woods, 33, said in a statement. Disney dvd collection
"What's most important now is that my family has the time, gossip girl dvd box set privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing. After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. entourage dvd I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person. golden girls complete box set Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period." criminal minds dvd
Woods' announcement comes after intense media speculation about both him and his family following his car accident on Nov. 27. mash complete seriesSince then, a number of women have come forward claiming to have had relationships with the golf superstar. Woods publicly apologized for his "transgressions" on his website on Dec. 2. that 70s show complete series and also dropped out of the Chevron World Challenge golf tournament he was set to host, blaming injuries from the accident. ghost whisperer dvd
Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Taking a Break From Golf
Page 1 of 1