Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-05-15

American Idol Videos Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Videos   American Idol Videos EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:29 pm

I am a huge fan of American Idol Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset and have been watching American Idol Seasons 1-9 since season one. Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are the only really talented winners, Chris Daughtry should be in that group as well but sadly he ended his American Idol run finishing a disappointing 4th. Kelly's performance on American Idol Seasons 1-9 Gives Back telethon special was so good, I do not think any other contestant can ever truly compete with her. Hopefullythis year, the true star, Jordin Sparks, will take the Idol crown. I thought for a second we were going to have another daughtry moment this year when Seacrest let us all think that Jordin was going home, but thankfully that did not happen. You can view ALL of the American Idol 1-9 performances on SceneMaker.net in case you missed an episode or are located in country that gets American Idol dvd a little later on.

American Idol Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down

American Idol Videos
Page 1 of 1