Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 20 Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 20 Revealed Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 20 Revealed   American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 20 Revealed EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

After one of the worst first semifinal star trek voyager rounds in American Idol's history, NCIS dvd the show said goodbye to four contestants on the season's first Star Trek Enterprise dvd results show. Plus: Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Season 8 alums Allison Iraheta Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd and Kris Allen returned to perform. Disney dvd collection

So, who won America's favor? Cold Case dvd box set Who was unjustly spared? entourage dvd Let's find out. golden girls complete box set

It's no secret that I dread results programs bones dvd box set— probably as much as the contestants do. the wire dvd The hour is always overstuffed, monk dvd with a hokey (and usually lip-synched) Dexter dvd box set group number and plenty of Ryan Seacrest's stalling. star trek voyager dvd

Group Number: "American Boy"star trek voyager complete series
It never fails to amaze me two and a half men dvd box set how awkward the group performances are. star trek complete seriesThis one got off to particularly terrible start as Ryan failed to the sopranos complete series get his noggin out of the opening shot. farscape complete series The rest was well sung ally mcbeal complete series (in the recording studio, one tree hill dvd of course), battlestar galactica dvd but I laughed when Tim Urban sang a couple bars with his microphone at his hip frasier complete box set before realizing that he was supposed to friends complete series pretend he was using it. sons of anarchy dvd

Allison Iraheta, "Scars"stargate atlantis dvd
I dig the song, boston legal complete series but I always enjoyed Allison the rocker, how I met your mother dvd box set and the music was way more restrained in this performance scrubs dvd than I expected. criminal minds dvd She sounded great, mash complete box set and she certainly hasn't lost any of her quirkiness, that 70s show complete series as evidenced by her making funny noises ghost whisperer dvd and saying she was worried backstage about being eliminated. grey’s anatomy dvd

Kris Allen, "Let It Be"James Bond 007 dvd box set
I was always a fan of Kris Allen and was beyond pleased when he pulled off the upset last season. Charmed complete box set His emotional rendition of the Beatles house md dvd hit played before a screen of Allen's recent trip to Haiti. supernatural dvd box set Fittingly, the office dvd box set the performance kicked off this season's Idol Gives Back initiative monk dvd box set (with proceeds going toward earthquake relief). Will and Grace complete box set Well done, on both accounts. Army Wives dvd box set

So, let's get to what we're really here for: the results. Babylon 5 complete dvd box set

There are only a few people whose exit Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 would have totally shocked me, Heroes seasons dvd and thankfully, Buffy the Vampire complete box set they were spared. Las Vegas dvd I do, however, the Unit dvd box set have to chide America for saving the ridonkulously bad Haely Vaughn, The Closer seasons dvd set Lacey Brown, MI5 Spooks dvd set Jermaine Sellers and Tim Urban. Californication dvd box set Looks like the younger demo got out and rocked the vote, Project Runway dvd box set but you could tell on the faces of Haely and Tim especially MacGyver complete series that they were shocked to get another shot. Nip-Tuck dvd box set

The eliminated singers: The West Wing complete box set

Ashley Rodriguez: Alias complete series I had her as third worst, The OC complete seriesso the fact that she walked wasn't a shock. Weeds dvd box set Ashley, however, smallville dvd box set was quite bitter, even though when she was standing beside Didi Benami, she knew she was a goner. I sympathize with her feelings of anger, but that kind of attitude just made the choice to send her home all the more justified.
Back to top Go down

American Idol Episode Recap: The Top 20 Revealed
Page 1 of 1