Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Is Jennifer G

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Is Jennifer G Empty
PostSubject: Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Is Jennifer G   Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Is Jennifer G EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:54 pm

The Dancing With the Stars surprises are suddenly adding up: Bristol Palin survives, yet again. Audrina Patridge is eliminated and the contestant judge Veronica Mars seasons 1-3 dvd boxset Carrie Ann Inaba dubbed "the chosen one," Jennifer Grey, Transformers seasons 1-4 dvd boxset has to go back to basics before she implodes. The Unit seasons 1-4 dvd boxset "I think after what happened Monday night I might take a little bit different approach, The Golden Girls seasons 1-7 dvd boxsetchoreography-wise," says Grey's pro partner, South Park seasons 1-13 dvd boxsetDerek Hough, looking humbled after hearing the judges describing Grey's dancing as out of control and Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd boxset telling her to "calm down." Is he going to simplify the routines? "No," says Hough. "Not make it simpler, but cleaner. One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 dvd box setI think on Monday night we got so into it that we got a little crazy. With her, I get a little carried away because she can do it. But it's kind of hit or miss. Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 dvd boxset When it hits, like with our Argentine Tango, it's fantastic. But when it misses..."

Gossip Girls seasons 1-3 dvd boxset
The Closer seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
Family Guy seasons 1-8 dvd boxset
Two and a Half Men seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
South Park seasons 1-13 dvd boxset
The Hills seasons 1-6 dvd box set
How I met Your Mother seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
Angel seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
Back to top Go down

Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Is Jennifer G
Page 1 of 1