Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes   Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

There will be more of Jennifer Morrison in the next season of "House M.D.". Having brought back for an upcoming episode titled "Lockdown", the actress who plays Dr. Allison Cameron told TV Guide magazine that she will still have a few more episodes down the lines since the writers have prepared a storyline for her character.

"There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," the 30-year-old gushed. more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the dvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect.
"Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."

Cameron has been seen walking out on her love interest, Jesse Spencer's Robert Chase as well as her job at Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital in the eighth episode of season 6, and has been missing from the series ever since. However, she will make her return on the April 12 episode which is directed by star Hugh Laurie.

Back in November 2009, Jennifer Morrison confessed that she doesn't know whether her character will make a return to the FOX series. She, at the time, said "I really don't know. All I know is that I don't know. And they keep making it very clear to me that I don't know. I feel bad [because I wish] that I had an answerTwo and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree The hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website. for people. But, uh, anything could happen I guess. I'm still a series regular, technically."
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Morrison Gets More 'House M.D.' Episodes
Page 1 of 1