Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday Night Lights seasons 1-4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Friday Night Lights seasons 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Lights seasons 1-4   Friday Night Lights seasons 1-4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 pm

I am a huge LOST fan, could care less about football, and WAY past my teen years, yet I am completely hooked on Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-4 dvd boxset. It is hands down the best drama on TV now. I picked up Season 1 a few months ago and after it sat for awhile I watched Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-4 dvd in a marathon session. I then promptly went out and purchased the next 2 seasons and am eagerly awaiting Season 4 of Friday Night Lights dvd. I tell anyone who will listen to WATCH Friday Night Lights 1-4. Where are the awards? What's wrong with the industry that FNL hasn't been nominated for everything under the sun? It is perfection. I'm sure everyone who has watched Friday Night Lights dvd has been to that school, dated that girl or guy, argued like that with your husband or wife - the lists goes on and on. Never before has a TV show touched me like Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-4 dvd boxset. PLEASE don't turn out the lights.

Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
Back to top Go down

Friday Night Lights seasons 1-4
Page 1 of 1