Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABC Picks Up More Forgotten; Passes on Additional Eastwick Episodes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

ABC Picks Up More Forgotten; Passes on Additional Eastwick Episodes Empty
PostSubject: ABC Picks Up More Forgotten; Passes on Additional Eastwick Episodes   ABC Picks Up More Forgotten; Passes on Additional Eastwick Episodes EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 pm

ABC Picks Up More Forgotten; Passes on Additional Eastwick Episodes 091109Forgotten-Eastwick1
ABC has picked up five more episodes of The Forgotten, but the network did not order additional episodes of Eastwick.

Eastwick will finish production on the original 13-episode order, and ABC will air them all, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Watch full episodes of The Forgotten

ABC has also pulled the upcoming reality show Let's Dance, according to THR. The Alphabet recently announced that Kathy Griffin would host the show, but now the network has decided to air Find My Family in its place.

The Forgotten has been retaining its audience, averaging between 7 million and 8 million viewers per week. Eastwick, on the other hand continues to slip: Its last outing only brought in 4.4 million viewers.
Las Vegas season dvd it is a tv show talk about some people in Lasvegas
The L Word season dvd follows the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
The Sopranos dvd box set will let you know the Underworld.
ER season DVD was a medical drama that aired on NBC for 15 seasons.
DR HOUSE season DVD Luke: Is this a good hospital? House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
how i met your mother 1-4 dvd
disney dvd collection Best picture quality with collector’s box and Disney bag which make it a great choice to enjoy all Disney cartoon or send as a Christmas gift...
Back to top Go down

ABC Picks Up More Forgotten; Passes on Additional Eastwick Episodes
Page 1 of 1