Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'My Generation' dropped after two episodes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissYOU
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-01

'My Generation' dropped after two episodes  Empty
PostSubject: 'My Generation' dropped after two episodes    'My Generation' dropped after two episodes  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:55 pm

ABC have made the decision to axe their latest ensemble drama My Generation dvd after only airing two episodes of the series.

Production on the show has been halted after poor ratings saw the second episode drop by 31% down to only 3.9 million.

The documentary-style show follows a group of former high school friends dvd a decade after they graduate.

It was claims that ABC's other new addition The Whole Truth dvd is also in danger of cancellation.

Earlier this week, Fox drama Lonestar dvd was axed after its second episode, drawing only 4.1 million viewers for its premiere.
--------------------
Pocoyo DVD
Boston Legal DVD
Reaper DVD CSI Las Vegas DVD Spongebob DVD
Back to top Go down

'My Generation' dropped after two episodes
Page 1 of 1