Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to learn languge in your free time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lupeng
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-12-02

How to learn languge in your free time Empty
PostSubject: How to learn languge in your free time   How to learn languge in your free time EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:30 pm

I know a lot of people like to learn a language, but because the job so didn't have time to go to school, there is a kind of language teaching software rosettastone. Rosettastone language learning software not only can be installed on the computer, and also can be installed on your phone, so no matter when and if you wish to learn to open your favorite language learning, and the software still has many languages can let you choose. Every day I busy at work, but I really want tolearn spanish
. But i didn't have time to go to school. My friend introduced me to buy the software learning spanish, now I've begun to learn LEVEL4. The effect is very good. If you also want to learn the language but didn't have time to go to school, then come to try this software
Back to top Go down

How to learn languge in your free time
Page 1 of 1