Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad Men collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourbody
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Mad Men collection Empty
PostSubject: Mad Men collection   Mad Men collection EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

This week's Coolest Moments (aka Top Moments) messed with our minds. The Prisonermade us feel dumb. Jennifer Morrison's departure from Housemade us sad. And CBS' random acts of pixelation during The Amazing Racemade us wonder what they could possibly be hiding. Welcome to TV's Coolest Moments: Dazed and Confused Edition.
12. Worst Reveal: After five head-scratching hours of AMC's The Prisoner, Curb Your Enthusiasm 1-7, we learn that The Village basically exists inside the brain of Two's wife back in the real world. After Two's son, 11-12, Star Trek Enterprise box set, kills his mom and hangs himself, Chuck dvd, a distraught Two (aka Mr. Curtis) convinces Six and the rest of the villagers that Six is the new leader and 313 is the dreamer whose brain will keep the utopia alive. So Six is No. 1? But he's dressed like Two? Who cares?
11. Best Reveal: How does Sons of Anarchy top Gemma's announcement that she's been raped? A guilt-ridden Tig tells Opie how and why Donna was killed. In a satisfying twist, a raging Opie shows mercy on Stahl and vows to keep the secret from the other brothers for the sake of the club.
Watch full episodes of Sons of Anarchy in our Online Video Guide
10. Least Sincere Invitation: After vigorous prompting by Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin says she would like to have Levi Johnston, Star Trek Enterprise boxset, the father of her grandson, over for Thanksgiving. "Levi is a part of the family," she says. "This can all work out for good ... we don't have to keep going down this road of controversy and drama."
9. Worst Judgment: Yes, Star Trek The Original dvd set, it's always best to tell the truth, but this week on Glee, was it really smart of Finn (I know, nothing about Finn is smart) to take it upon himself to tell Quinn's parents that she's knocked up... in song? For the blessed event, Finn chooses a heinous cover of Paul Anka's already lukewarm "You're Having My Baby." Needless to say, I Love Lucy box set 1-8, Quinn's folks throw her out of the house.
8. Best History Lesson: On Fringe, Olivia and Peter find evidence that the Observers have been around for a long time. In fact, Mad Men dvds, familiar bald heads have been present at all kinds of historical events, including Marie-Antoinette's beheading, the Boston Massacre, and the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, Underbelly boxset, which started World War I. Worse still, Scrubs 1-9 dvd, the Observers think the next such major event will involve Olivia.
Read our episode recaps of Fringe
7. Saddest Departure, Chuck boxset, Part 1: While we knew Cameron was leaving Princeton-Plainsboro on House, Sons Of Anarchy dvd box set, we weren't expecting her departure to be so emotional. Cameron tells House, "I loved you and I loved Chase. I'm sorry for what you've become because there's no way back for either of you." Her words paralyze him. With a chaste kiss on the cheek, Cameron is gone.
6. Best Curveball: It wasn't Dexter series 1-5 's Trinity who shot Deb and killed Lundy after all. Deb, who's getting smarter by the week, Lost collection, checks out her stitches in the mirror and realizes her wounds are perfectly level, and thus couldn't be the work of the 6-foot-4 Trinity, who'd have to be on his knees to achieve such a trajectory.
5. Best Hoax: How I Met Your Mother's Barney unveils his Playbook, a leather-bound collection of his greatest scams to woo the ladies. Taking the cake is "the Lorenzo von Matterhorn, Star Trek The Next Generation dvd set, Deadwood seasons 1-3 dvd box set, MacGyver collection, Star Trek The Next Generation dvd," a famous fake alias backed up by a series of online articles Barney created to tout Lorenzo's various business ventures and his battle with phallumegaly, or big penis disorder. Google Mr. von Matterhorn to see them for yourself.
What's your favorite show on the year? Vote now!
4. Saddest Departure, Part 2: We've grown attached to Real Housewives of Orange County original Jeana — for her sharp-tongued children and her ability to appear, if only in contrast, Deadwood dvd box set, The Tribe complete series, Underbelly seasons 1-3, like the most real woman of the group. But after four seasons, the sassy 52-year-old quits, declaring that she's done with the petty drama and backstabbing.
3. Best Return: About 14 seconds after Amanda Woodward (Heather Locklear) struts into WPK's office, she fires Caleb, The Unit dvd 1-4, Ella's boss. "This L.A. branch is drowning in red like a steer in a slaughterhouse," she barks. "Now when I hired you to
Back to top Go down

Mad Men collection
Page 1 of 1