Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Footballers Wives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourbody
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Footballers Wives Empty
PostSubject: Footballers Wives   Footballers Wives EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:32 pm

The 6-year-old boy involved in the helium balloon debacle that transfixed the nation vomited in two separate interviews Friday during questions about whether the incident was a publicity stunt and what the boy meant when he said "we did this for a show."
Balloon drama deflates amid intense coverage
During a live interview on CNN Thursday night, Falcon Heene said he heard his family calling his name while millions of people wondered about his whereabouts, Deadwood dvd series, Star Trek Enterprise 1-4, but didn't come out of his hiding place because his father "had said that we did this for a show."
Falcon was thought to be inside a helium balloon that sailed across the Colorado sky Thursday, but was found hours later inside a box in the attic of the Heene home. The boy's parents, Curb Your Enthusiasm complete box set, Richard and Mayumi Heene, The Unit dvd, Curb Your Enthusiasm complete box set, are storm chasers who appeared twice in the ABC reality show Wife Swap.
Watch the Wife Swap video that says the Heenes believe all humans are descended from aliens

During an ABC interview Friday morning, I Love Lucy dvd series, Falcon was asked why he was hiding "for a show." Instead of answering the question, Star Trek The Next Generation on dvd, the boy said, Star Trek Enterprise on dvd, The Tribe dvds, Deadwood dvd 1-3, "Mom, Star Trek Voyager dvd, I feel like I'm going to vomit," and left the room with his mother. He was then heard gagging.
Another interview with Falcon and the family aired simultaneously on the Today show in which he threw up into a container when his father answered the same question (Watch it here at the 6:00 mark).
VIDEO: Falcon Heene vomits during Today show interview
Despite rampant speculation, Entourage on dvd, Richard Heene tried to shoot down the idea that the event was a hoax.
"I went through such a roller coaster of emotions yesterday, Star Trek The Next Generation dvd series, The Tribe seasons 1-5, to have people say that, I think, Footballers Wives dvd 1-5, Merlin dvd set, is extremely pathetic, Star Trek The Next Generation on dvd," he told ABC.Broadcasting and Cable reported the Heenes called the local NBC news station at the same time they called 911: Richard contacted the news outlet from the land line and Mayumi called the cops from her cell phone (click here to listen to the 911 audio obtained by TMZ)
Home video footage obtained by a Denver ABC affiliate shot early Thursday shows Richard directing his family to raise the silver, I Love Lucy dvd box set, saucer-shaped balloon on a 20-foot tether. When the balloon gets loose and floats away, Star Trek Voyager series 1-7, Medium seasons 1-6, the enraged father kicks the support ring and yells at his family.
Watch the raw home video filmed by the Heene family at the 2:50 mark
Back to top Go down

Footballers Wives
Page 1 of 1