Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Army wives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Army wives Empty
PostSubject: Army wives   Army wives EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 pm

I really admire those women whose husband is a soldier for that they have to rely on themselves as their husbands are in barracks couldn’t help solving those emergencies in time, they have to bear lonely, miss, bitterness, all these feelings appearing in the dictionary of love. In the pilot episode of Army Wives DVD, "A Tribe is Born," Roxy impetuously decides to marry Private First Class Trevor LeBlanc and moves with her two children to his Army post. Floundering in her new life as an Army wife, she takes a job as a bartender at a local joint known for being a Jody bar (where civilian men go to hit on enlisted men's wives). A little like desperate housewives, Army Wives Season 3 DVD depicts the life of a group of housewives in different place, revealing the real life of military family we are expecting to pry. Telling the truth, I have a serious uniform complex, I love soldiers so much for that they represent the most wonderful characteristics you can find in dictionary, like brave, persist, strong, responsible, handsome…It is true the soldiers in Army Wives Season 4 DVD are so handsome, and of course the army wives are very charming and attractive, they are in good fit. Almost forget, the highlight of this wonderful show is that there is an army husband whose wife is in the army. Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478

Army wives Detail634499254081250000
Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 DVD, Grey’s Anatomy Season 7 DVD
Back to top Go down

Army wives
Page 1 of 1