Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biggest Loser's Rebecca Dishes About Her Romance and Rudy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Biggest Loser's Rebecca Dishes About Her Romance and Rudy Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Loser's Rebecca Dishes About Her Romance and Rudy   Biggest Loser's Rebecca Dishes About Her Romance and Rudy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Biggest Loser's Rebecca Dishes About Her Romance and Rudy 091118rebeccameyer1
Rebecca Meyer may have lost 73 pounds on the Biggest Loser ranch, but in the weeks after her elimination she gained a boyfriend: fellow contestant Daniel Wright.

"We didn't really like each other all that well in the beginning, and went from not liking each other to becoming friends to becoming best friends. After we both left the show, we wanted to spend hours on the phone talking to each other. I fell in love with my best friend," Rebecca told reporters the day after her elimination aired.

Biggest Loser's Alexandra leaves the ranch but Dark Angel dvd box set finds love with fellow contestant

Although the two reside in different states, Rebecca says they visit each other often and make sure they take one another to "each others' gyms and work out the same amount of hours" that they normally would.

Meyer, 25 and now down 122 pounds, says that Daniel, 20, is her boyfriend, the person she goes "gaga" over. "He's my sounding board when I'm having food issues or when I don't want to go to the gym. He understands it without me having to say it sometimes. That's the best part."

One person Prison break dvd season Rebecca isn't the biggest fan of right now is Rudy Pauls. During Rebecca's elimination in Week 10, Rudy voted her out by saying he didn't trust her. Although the two are friends now, Rebecca told TVGuide.com, "It's really difficult for me to accept his excuses for wanting to vote me off... It's a little confusing, but [he's] that big brother you never really knew if you wanted."
Friends dvd season is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which premiered on NBC on September 22, 1994.
Bone DVD season are rigid organs that form part of the endoskeleton of vertebrates.
The west wing dvd is an American television serial drama created by Aaron Sorkin that was originally broadcast from September 22, 1999 to May 14, 2006.
Frasier dvd was an American sitcom broadcast on NBC for eleven seasons
Married With Children dvd Seasons is an American sitcom about a dysfunctional family living in Chicago that aired for 11 seasons.
Criminal Minds dvd a tv show about a crack team of FBI profilers flies from Quantico to the focal point of the criminal activity of various serial killers, to investigate the evidence on the crime scenes, compose a profile and try to prevent the next fatal strike.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down

Biggest Loser's Rebecca Dishes About Her Romance and Rudy
Page 1 of 1