Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lewis by two to win Evian Masters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Lewis by two to win Evian Masters Empty
PostSubject: Lewis by two to win Evian Masters   Lewis by two to win Evian Masters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 pm

I haven't decided yet, whether it will be all of the amount or some of it," she said. "This

year I was playing for Japan.Miyazato played withTitleist 910F fairway wood
consistency throughout the tournament,

dropping shots on just five of the 72 holes overall and finishing with a 15-under total of

273. Lewis also shot a 70 to finish two shots back in second, with a trio of players another

stroke behind.It feels amazing, this is my favoriteCallaway RAZR X Irons
tournament so I'm really happy that I

could win this again," Miyazato said. "Especially [because] right now, Japan's having a tough

time. So I am just really happy to bring some happiness to Japan."Miyazato had not won a

title since the Safeway Classic last August, and the Ping G15 irons
26-year-old Japanese now has seven LPGA

titles overall. She won her first LPGA title at Evian in 2009, and added five more last year.
There was so much happening at the beginning of the season, to be honest," Miyazato said,

referring to the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan in March.Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid
"I always have Japan in my

thoughts, it gives me motivation to play."Miyazato raised both arms in the air after she sank

her winning putt, and several players ran on to the green to soak her with water.Miyazato

joins two-time winners Laura Davies of England and Annika discount golf clubs
Sorenstam of Sweden, and needs one

more Evian win to tie Sweden's Helen Alfredsson, the inaugural tournament champion and

record-holder with three.
Back to top Go down

Lewis by two to win Evian Masters
Page 1 of 1