Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noren wins Nordea Masters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Noren wins Nordea Masters Empty
PostSubject: Noren wins Nordea Masters   Noren wins Nordea Masters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm

His dropped shots meant little, however, with most of the other players also struggling in

the tough conditions at the Bro Hof Slott course. discount golf clubs
Richard Finch finished second after

becoming the only player to break par in the final round with a 3-under 69.Niklas Lemke of

Sweden had a 73 and was another three shots behind in third.It was Noren's third career

victory on the European Tour and second of the season afterTaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons
taking the Wales Open title in

June. With such a massive lead, the 29-year-old Swede said his only concern was getting past

the 17th hole, a par-3 with an island green surrounded by water."I said it doesn't matter how

I play up to that, I just have to survive 17 and I did," Noren said. "I've never seen wind

like this in Sweden. Every hole was super tough and even Ping G20 Driver
downwind it was hard to choose the

clubs."Finch's round would have been even more impressive had he not found the water on that

17th hole. He settled for a triple-bogey, which took someCallaway Diablo forged irons
of the shine off his 70-foot putt

for birdie on the 16th.For 17 holes, it's the best round of golf I've ever played," Finch

said. "The course is tough enough as it is without however many mile-an-hour winds it is

blowing. It's the same for everyone so you just have to try Titleist 910 D2 Driver
and put your best foot forward,

so I just tried to hit the fairway, hit the green, and see where we can get from there."
Back to top Go down

Noren wins Nordea Masters
Page 1 of 1