Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jennifer Hudson Gets into the Christmas Spirit with New Holiday Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Jennifer Hudson Gets into the Christmas Spirit with New Holiday Special Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Hudson Gets into the Christmas Spirit with New Holiday Special   Jennifer Hudson Gets into the Christmas Spirit with New Holiday Special EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Jennifer Hudson has plenty of reasons to celebrate this holiday season after another banner year for the singer-actress.NCIS dvd After Hudson's mother, Star Trek Enterprise dvd brother and nephew were tragically murdered in October 2008, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd she made a triumphant return to the spotlight in 2009. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd This past year, Hudson added Grammy winner to her resume, Disney dvd collection performed at the Super Bowl and toured the country for the first time. gossip girl dvd box set On top of her professional accomplishments, Hudson and fiancé David Otunga welcomed their first child, entourage dvd David Daniel Otunga Jr., in August. As the Oscar winner prepares for her first Christmas as a mother, Hudson, 28, will also star in her first ever Christmas special — Jennifer Hudson: I'll Be Home for Christmas — Monday at 8/7c on ABC.ghost whisperer dvdThe self-proclaimed "Christmas fanatic" talked with TVGuide.com about returning to her hometown of Chicago,grey’s anatomy dvdone of her favorite holiday traditions and how she plans to top herself in 2010.James Bond 007 dvd box set
TVGuide.com: Why did you want to do a Christmas special? Charmed complete box set
Jennifer Hudson: I am kind of a Christmas fanatic so when my management came and approached me with the idea of having a Christmas special, house md dvdI didn't think it would happen, but I was like, "Oh my God, this would be such a dream come true if it did." And I hopped on board right away.supernatural dvd box set
TVGuide.com: How did you go about picking which songs to perform? Will your set feature more traditional renditions or more modern fare? the office dvd box set
Hudson: It's a bit of both but there are just so many Christmas songs.star trek complete series I remember trying to pick them, I looked online and typed in 'Christmas songs' and over thousands and thousands popped up.the sopranos complete series Each one of them was my favorite one. I was like, farscape complete series "Oh my God, how am I going to pick?" I love tradition so it was easy to do because there were so many songs and such a range.ally mcbeal complete series I was able to pick very old traditional songs like "Oh Holy Night" and "Silent Night," which to me are the entity of Christmas.one tree hill dvdI just went and picked my very favorites. battlestar galactica dvd
TVGuide.com: You'll also perform with Michael Bublé on the special. How did he get involved? frasier complete box set
Hudson: First I was wondering who could I get to sing with me? friends complete series If I could have a guest to take home with me for the holidays, who I would choose?sons of anarchy dvd At the end, I ended up saying, "I feel like I need someone with a classic touch for the holidays,stargate atlantis dvd" and who better than Michael Bublé?boston legal complete series I think his sound is classic. Christmas should always remind you of the Christmas before and the Christmases when you were a kid. When you hear a voice like his, it just feels like the holidays so I think he brings the perfect touch. how I met your mother dvd box set
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Hudson Gets into the Christmas Spirit with New Holiday Special
Page 1 of 1