Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jennifer Hudson Will Play Winnie Mandela

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Jennifer Hudson Will Play Winnie Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Hudson Will Play Winnie Mandela   Jennifer Hudson Will Play Winnie Mandela EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Jennifer Hudson Will Play Winnie Mandela 091118jennifer-hudson1
Jennifer Hudson has been tapped to play Winnie Mandela, the former wife of South Africa's first black president, Nelson Mandela, in the upcoming film Winnie.

Jennifer Hudson locks in Christmas special

The film is based on the Anne Marie du Preez Bezdrob biography Winnie Mandela: A Life, according to Stargate Atlantis dvd season Variety. Production is scheduled to begin May 30 in the South African locations of Johannesburg, Cape Town, Transkei and Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela served 18 of his 27 years Star trek the next generation tv series dvd of imprisonment.

Winnie Mandela was also jailed while campaigning for her husband's release and fighting against apartheid. Her image was tarnished by an association with a bodyguard who murdered a 14-year old alleged informer in 1989. She was also convicted of fraud in 2003.My favorite tv show Criminal Minds

"I was compelled and CSI Miami tv series dvd moved when I read the script," Hudson said. "Winnie Mandela is a complex and extraordinary woman and I'm honored to be the actress asked to portray her. This is a powerful part of history that should be told."

Hudson, 28, also a Grammy-award winning singer, won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her screen debut in Dreamgirls and has since starred in The Secret Life of Bees and the film adaptation of Sex in the City.
Friends dvd season is an American sitcom created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which premiered on NBC on September 22, 1994.
Bone DVD season are rigid organs that form part of the endoskeleton of vertebrates.
The west wing dvd is an American television serial drama created by Aaron Sorkin that was originally broadcast from September 22, 1999 to May 14, 2006.
Frasier dvd was an American sitcom broadcast on NBC for eleven seasons
Married With Children dvd Seasons is an American sitcom about a dysfunctional family living in Chicago that aired for 11 seasons.
Criminal Minds dvd a tv show about a crack team of FBI profilers flies from Quantico to the focal point of the criminal activity of various serial killers, to investigate the evidence on the crime scenes, compose a profile and try to prevent the next fatal strike.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Hudson Will Play Winnie Mandela
Page 1 of 1