Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dexter: Is Love in the Cards for Masuka and Deb?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Dexter: Is Love in the Cards for Masuka and Deb? Empty
PostSubject: Dexter: Is Love in the Cards for Masuka and Deb?   Dexter: Is Love in the Cards for Masuka and Deb? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:42 pm

After all the heavy stuff that happened in the season 4 finale of Dexter,NCIS dvd I'm looking forward to some of the lighter side of things on the dark Showtime drama.Star Trek Enterprise dvd And one of those is Vince Masuka, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Miami Metro Police's lead forensic investigator who works alongside Dexter Morgan and often provides comic relief with his perverted innuendos. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd

If you recall, Disney dvd collection Masuka, played by C.S. Lee, gossip girl dvd box set had a very memorable scene with Deb in the recent season when Deb took off her shirt to show her scars and invited him to Thanksgiving. entourage dvd Though no malice was intended on Deb's end, golden girls complete box set those two scenes somewhat gave me an impression that something might happen with Masuka and Deb on Dexter in the future. star trek complete series And apparently, I'm not alone. the sopranos complete series

"I always thought that Debra and Masuka would get married, farscape complete series and--did I say too much? ally mcbeal complete series Well, season five, one tree hill dvd they're on their honeymoon in Barbados, battlestar galactica dvd" Lee told Eonline.com. frasier complete box set "Dexter's hanging out--he's trying to have a good time while he can. She's pregnant, and she thinks maybe it's Lundy's, but it's actually mine. friends complete series Yeah, we're going to have three Dexter babies. It might be Dexter/Masuka now!" sons of anarchy dvd

Of course, stargate atlantis dvd Lee is just kidding. But he did say that Masuka and Deb make quite a good pairing. boston legal complete series

"Honestly, I don't know what happens next season. how I met your mother dvd box set The writers haven't even figured out what's going to happen either, but if I was a writer, scrubs dvd I would give Masuka maybe a date, maybe an affair, criminal minds dvd maybe a nice tropical island vacation somewhere. He does need a real romance...In a way, mash complete series Masuka and Deb are kinda similar, that 70s show complete series so they would end up making a good couple. I'll tell [boss] Clyde Phillips and make sure the note makes it on his desk," he said. ghost whisperer dvd
Back to top Go down

Dexter: Is Love in the Cards for Masuka and Deb?
Page 1 of 1