Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wheat by the Irish ball of pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

The wheat by the Irish ball of pain Empty
PostSubject: The wheat by the Irish ball of pain   The wheat by the Irish ball of pain EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 am

The world's fourth in the ROM-mike Roy in Ireland open of the first round of the final hole after hitting water by just 70 stem (1), tied for ShouGan in 44 th. For Ireland broadcasting company reviewed game before the European tour,Cheap Golf Clubs For Sale please hand jie TangSenDe (Jay Townsend) points out that the wheat played very stupid, (Twitter), in pushing on was critical of the wheat. Results mike Roy counterattack, on tour irony failed TangSenDe point of view there is no significance.
In the golf club, fishing, held the first round of the Irish open in the morning, mike Roy in front of after 10 hole later reach the-4, had two stem lead. In the second half of the game, however, the 22-year-old Northern Ireland's to slow down the pace of advance,Ping G15 Irons in 11 holes swallowed bogies, in the final hole played to kick off the fairway, and in the bunker in bunker to save the ball can't attack on the putting green, shot fall into water and swallowed double-bogeys, final with 70 stem (1) ShouGan, row in 44 th behind leader, tied for mihajlovic essien 7 stem.
Mike Roy leave number 18 holes green hangs the head and looked very unhappy, "in the final hole to 6 stem ShouGan (the hole is four stem hole), difficult to accept. Ping G10 DriverFrom the fairway bunker to save the ball is not my strongest part in whose skills in one." Wheat will not too well this round of the performance of the game due to rusty. In the British open two weeks ago after getting on the 25 th, TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Ironstied for his little time to play golf. "I think my game might be a little rusty. Playing some ball, I hesitate, it's not like me, and I in serve on the stage is not so decisive."
When mike Roy after the game went to the driving range, he was told that the ball TangSenDe in Ireland broadcasting company's comments on the game and push on, all the criticism.Callaway RAZR X Irons In the final hole McRoy from the sand pit the ball also played down without fell into the pond before TangSenDe explain a way: "that is why you can't put the ball into the cause of the sand trap. Look at this," his voice stopped down, then the ball into the.......
Back to top Go down

The wheat by the Irish ball of pain
Page 1 of 1