Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grey's Anatomy Webisodes: Guess Who's Dropping By Seattle Grace: On Call?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Grey's Anatomy Webisodes: Guess Who's Dropping By Seattle Grace: On Call? Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Anatomy Webisodes: Guess Who's Dropping By Seattle Grace: On Call?   Grey's Anatomy Webisodes: Guess Who's Dropping By Seattle Grace: On Call? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Untilgrey’s anatomy dvd returns (Jan. 14 at 9/8c), ABC has launched Seattle Grace: On Call, NCIS dvd a series of documentary-style webisodes on ABC.comStar Trek Enterprise dvd that delves into the lives of some of the lesser-known characters at the hospital. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd In the final episode of the Web series (which launches Jan. 21), Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd Dr. Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd) will stop by Joe's Emerald City Bar. Disney dvd collection TVGuide.com hit the set to find out why Owen is singing a sad tune, gossip girl dvd box set who's having baby daddy drama and why the show needs another love triangle. entourage dvd
On Call,golden girls complete box set for those of you who haven't tuned in, star trek complete series centers on the new interns of Seattle Grace. the sopranos complete series Megan (Molly Kidder), farscape complete series the intern who was fired during the merger, ally mcbeal complete series takes center stage in the series, as she attempts to figure out whether ex-boyfriend Pierce (Joseph Williamson) or new hubby Steve (Mark Saul) got her pregnant. one tree hill dvd "The paternity test doesn't quite go the way I think it's going to, battlestar galactica dvd" Kidder says. "It goes the opposite of how I expect it and that's the risk." frasier complete box set
In the final episode, which airs Jan. 21, friends complete series a brawl ensues. sons of anarchy dvd Steve just may get his vengeance on Pierce, who mangled his hand last season in a fight over Megan.stargate atlantis dvd "You will find some revenge," Saul tells us of the fight. "You'll be surprised. Someone will get knocked down." boston legal complete series
This is when Dr.how I met your mother dvd box set Hunt saves the day. A shocking development in Owen's relationship will drive him to Joe's to blow off some steam. scrubs dvd When the throwdown between house band members — and Seattle Grace interns — Steve and Pierce,criminal minds dvd leaves the bar music-less, mash complete series Owen steps in to entertain the masses. Yes, he sings! that 70s show complete series
"Hopefully people are starting to warm up,ghost whisperer dvd" she says of the viewers' chilly reception for Reed. grey’s anatomy dvd "[The writers] wanted her to be as abrasive as Alex sometimes, James Bond 007 dvd box set so I started off strong. Charmed complete box set They wanted her to be a strong match for him, at least professionally."house md dvd
So maybe Reed and Charles should get together and leave our beloved newlyweds alone? supernatural dvd box set Zehetner jokes, the office dvd box set "I think we're the two most hated characters on the show right now. If they tried to put us together,monk dvd box set I think people would use that moment to take a bathroom break or fast-forward through our scenes." star trek complete series
Have you been tuning into the webisodes? Would you want to see Reed and Charles hook up? Discuss in the comments.
Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Webisodes: Guess Who's Dropping By Seattle Grace: On Call?
Page 1 of 1