Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will And Grace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andelier
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Will And Grace Empty
PostSubject: Will And Grace   Will And Grace EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 am

Today our own Lara Spencer sports another spectacular look on "The Insider" – and fashion stylist Anya Sarre shows you how you can get the same look for a lot less -- under $40!

Plus, Cold Case dvd set, Anya answers your fashion questions… Keep 'em coming, because she loves to help you, True Blood complete box set, our loyal viewers, however she can!

Q: Who is the designer of Lara Spencer's necklace that she wore on Thursday's show, January 21?

A: Thanks for watching! Lara’s fabulous necklace is Suzanna Dai . She is a great necklace designer that we just started using and we love her stuff.

Q: Tell me about the necklace Lara wore to the Golden Globes. I realize the original is probably out of my price range, Rome seasons 1-2 dvd, Will And Grace dvd, but is there a replica out there anywhere? It was gorgeous!

A: Of course there is a replica you can buy! Lara’s necklace was Chopard and was absolutely stunning, but for you I found a great look for less from Robert Rose (www.robertrose.com) for only 16 dollars.

Q: I couldn't take my eyes off of Mary Hart's necklace on Entertainment Tonight for January 21. Please tell me more about it!

A: Thanks for noticing her necklace, Will And Grace 1-8, so glad you loved it! Mary’s necklace is Charles Albert (www.charlesalbert.com), who is a fabulous designer who has gorgeous chunky jewelry. We just discovered him but you will be seeing a lot more from him. He is incredible!

Q: Hey Anya, Rome dvd box set, Dexter dvd series, Cold Case seasons 1-7, Ally McBeal box set 1-5, I was wondering if brown and black really go together?

A: Absolutely not! Whoever told you that should be punished. I would recommend generally staying away from brown unless it’s brown and pink or brown and cream. Or if you want a darker look, pair black with purple.

Q: Hey Anya, my high school is having a dance the 13th of February and it’s a rave theme. I have a LBD and I was going to wear it. I was wondering what to accessorize it with that would be fun and original?

A: Lucky for you neon colors are everywhere! For a great accent to your little black dress, Weeds boxset, Ally McBeal dvd, Sex and the City dvds, try hot-pink bangles or a bright-green pump and don’t forget your glow sticks!

True Blood complete seasons
Rome dvd series
Weeds box set 1-5
Dexter dvd 1-4
Cold Case seasons 1-7
The Shield box set
Buffy The Vampire Slayer collection
Will And Grace seasons 1-8 dvd
Sex and the City 1-6
Ally McBeal series 1-5
Back to top Go down

Will And Grace