Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor's Shambo: "I Was the Only One on Galu That Was Loyal"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Survivor's Shambo: "I Was the Only One on Galu That Was Loyal" Empty
PostSubject: Survivor's Shambo: "I Was the Only One on Galu That Was Loyal"   Survivor's Shambo: "I Was the Only One on Galu That Was Loyal" EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:19 pm

TVGuide.com: What were your thoughts going into tribal council? golden girls complete box set
Shannon "Shambo" Waters: I was completely mentally prepared entourage dvd when I saw Jaison bolt away from Russ when I was sneaking up on those guys and trying to hear what they were saying. gossip girl dvd box set That is the only time the entire show that I packed absolutely everything that I wanted to bring with me. ... Disney dvd collection That is the one and only time that I was prepared to go because I didn't want Foa Foa to turn on each other. gossip girl dvd box set I wanted that unit to stay strong, entourage dvd it was important. Their loyalty — after the disloyalty on Galu — it made my heart happy.golden girls complete box set Brent couldn't have gone home, so who else would they really have sent home? In the real world, it had to be me, and it was OK.
TVGuide.com: Was it hard watching Russell and others betray your trust and break your alliance?
Shambo: It wasn't hard at all. supernatural dvd box set When you take someone at face value,the office dvd box set you have to consider who you are taking at face value.monk dvd box set I asked [Russell] on three different occasions [what he and Jaison were talking about] and he gave me three different stories. star trek complete seriesSo I was fairly confident that I was going home. As far as the disturbing remarks he made about me... the sopranos complete series if someone says they're a snake and you know they're a snake, don't be surprised when the snake comes after you. It's all good. farscape complete series I love Russ. ally mcbeal complete series There's absolutely nothing he could do or say to hurt me because he has no power in my life. I have an amazing life. And that's television — it's not reality, it's just television.one tree hill dvd
TVGuide.com: What do you think about his statement that no one would have voted for you to win the million dollars if you made it to the finale?battlestar galactica dvd
Shambo: That was a conversation that he and I had,frasier complete box set just in case he did take me.friends complete seriesI needed to plant that seed. ... [The Galu tribe members] thought I was disloyal, but to me,sons of anarchy dvd I was the only one on Galu that was loyal.stargate atlantis dvd I didn't write Eric's name down. They took our tribe out, they made that choice.boston legal complete series They reaped the benefits of their decision-making by making their numbers what they were so Foa Foa could take the helm in the end. how I met your mother dvd box set
TVGuide.com: After the merger, you flipped to Foa Foa and put yourself in a position of power. What do you think changed this week that caused you to get voted out? scrubs dvd
Shambo: In my heart of hearts and being an avid Survivor watcher through every season, criminal minds dvd there is no such thing as a position of power... because this is not a game of honor and honesty. A lot of things are not as seen as television. I think that I was pitched sometimes to be a total Gilligan goofball, silly dimwit. Get real. That is so not who I am. mash complete series
Back to top Go down

Survivor's Shambo: "I Was the Only One on Galu That Was Loyal"
Page 1 of 1