Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike Roy next year will back to American tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Mike Roy next year will back to American tour Empty
PostSubject: Mike Roy next year will back to American tour   Mike Roy next year will back to American tour EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 pm

According to the Associated Press report, the United States open champion mike Roy attitude has made a 180-degree shift. He says his very like playing in the United States, so want to rejoin the American tour, because the United States is more suitable for the stadium of his technical characteristics. On Wednesday morning, mike Roy with beautiful tour officials had a dialogue, he says his next season may restore beautiful tour the card.cheap golf clubs This means that in 2012, at least he can play in 15 beauty tour.
22 Northern Ireland's said next week's U.S. PGA championship and he's going to end in Florida looking for a local resident, if it weren't for Orlando, if it weren't for west palm beach. "I feel I'm here can hit the best golf." Titleist 910F fairway woodMike Roy said. "I feel very comfortable in this country. Yes, I'm sure I expect to be back, a full schedule."
As golf among the star power, mike Roy after 2010 gave up the tour. At that time he said he had no intention of tour in the United States and European tour, another shuttled between federal cup finals-to join the tour of a great power--for him, the late summer play so many games too much.
So far, mike Roy won three games, including two games, and is the biggest two games in the United States. In 2010, he played in the last round of 62 stem, and won the Wells Fargo championship. This year in June, Titleist 910H hybridhis country in congress soft game environment, with 268 stem, below par 16 rod, leading to win the us open 8 stem.
Mike Roy in the open the the wind, the last round struggled after he said he didn't like in this game of playing conditions. "I would rather temperature of 80 degrees, sunny, do not have so much wind." Mike Roy spoke of the royal st. George said.
Asked about what makes him in change ideas, Titleist AP2 710 Irons to move into the American tour games, mike Roy said that British open. So is the speech of the criticism? "No, it's the weather." Mike Roy smiled and said, "I think this problem. I feel my technology really a right here. You always have some stadium love of the game and I most favorite game look in the Atlantic ocean the head. To my style suitable for here. I feel very comfortable here. I want to have a try, obviously the attempt to more than a year. I want to see a bottom to see."
Because last year gave up the American tour this year,Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood mike Roy identity only in beauty on the tour 10 games, including four grand slam and three games the world golf championships. After the approval of the American tour to he and lee-diego wood can play a game, but the game is only players championship. But the above two players refused to travel to saw grass TPC teams.
Back to top Go down

Mike Roy next year will back to American tour
Page 1 of 1