Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A peculiarly American sitcom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

A peculiarly American sitcom Empty
PostSubject: A peculiarly American sitcom   A peculiarly American sitcom EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:25 pm

I constantly read that there's plenty of plundering afoot when it comes to American and British sitcoms. Honestly, there is no British television programme that could ever lay claim to the simplistic creativity of "Seinfeld." This is a programme that created its own comedy. It might have begun by poking fun at everyday American middle class situations but by the 3rd or 4th season it had morphed into its own cottage comedy, creating mirth and mayhem through its uniquely crafted citizens. "Seinfeld" held together so well for so long because virtually its entire cast stuck together and grew together.
Seinfeld Seasons 1-9 dvd
Mr. men and Little Miss dvd
Every character was fully fleshed out, from the stars such as Jerry and George to the occasionals such as Puddy and Elaine's Rabbi. If for one second I believed that New York was like Seinfeld's New York, I would visit it in a New York minute. A true Brit could handle the Soup Nazi and my Mum always wanted to rescue poor George from himself.
Back to top Go down

A peculiarly American sitcom
Page 1 of 1