Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first round of perfect performance tied record

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

The first round of perfect performance tied record Empty
PostSubject: The first round of perfect performance tied record   The first round of perfect performance tied record EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

If know his own push rod may make history, Steve-ShiCuiKe may spell do our best. But last year, he a PGA championship in the first round of a grand slam performance has enough perfect.
44 ShiCuiKe is the United States is now the highest ranked world player.discount golf clubs ShiCuiKe career twists, turns and very almost 40 years later, he didn't get back in the ranks of the top players. Now, he won his first for the grand slam champion has prepared well.
In Atlanta, the ShiCuiKe competitive club (7) has 63 tied the grand slam on the history of the minimum number of stem. In the ninth hole, ShiCuiKe faced 10 feet, if he had pushed the bird will create new record-of course, these are his caddy Jimmy Johnson (Jimmie Johnson) later told his. "I want to play-8, I absorbed to push rod,Ping G20 Driver but I never realized to create history." ShiCuiKe said.
Through the ups and downs of the career ShiCuiKe, already know how to deal with the pressure. "I tell myself that it was just a and other events no difference, the game title, or similar players," said, "ShiCuiKe remind myself that this game is ordinary game, and that's it."
Although ShiCuiKe said simply, he faced a for 7467 yards, but the stadium stem par 70:4 stem hole very long, 3 stem hole has 260 yards, the long grass terrorist area...
And ShiCuiKe 63 stem, Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driverin the last 13 relative woods hole play + 10; Liao is a time of 5 double bo played to avoid, the whole wheel no bird, 85 stem bottom first ranking.
ShiCuiKe side is 7 bird no bogies. In 254 yards of the 15 th hole (Par 3) grabbed the bird, Ping G20 Ironsit was amazing. "In this stadium, kick-off must have," said ShiCuiKe fairway, his 14 remember the 9 remember all landed on the fairway, "whatever kick-off of distance, put in the fairway is the most important."
ShiCuiKe after age 40 years, won the personal 11 beauty tour champion eight of the state, and this year he was-it goes on to win the game and strong memorial high deer match trophy.
After the game of golf, he has become a world the highest ranked americans, at present ShiCuiKe ranked fifth in the world-he has not, however, took a grand slam title.
ShiCuiKe in series of performance has been not so ideal,Ping G15 Driver he is the best record in the PGA championship 13 years ago on the second. In addition, only two times before, but also into 5 is ten DuoNian ago.
Back to top Go down

The first round of perfect performance tied record
Page 1 of 1