Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I wish I was the moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

How I wish I was the moon Empty
PostSubject: How I wish I was the moon   How I wish I was the moon EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

I didn’t like the girl in The Vampire Diaries DVD until she said the moving word “How I wish I was the moon” to Stefan. Just a simple sentence but touched me so much for that Love between Elena and Stefan seems so touching, as well as difficult. The discrepancy between them can never affect their true love. Romantic acquaintance, familiar feeling as if they have already known each other for a long time at the first sight make their fate linked closely to each other after The Vampire Diaries Season 1 DVD. Life unexpected, but something turns out to be doomed already even in reality life. There might be a reason which can be attributed to for those things happened in future. The director explains the reason leading to this romantic first eye sight in The Vampire Diaries Season 2 DVD. They have already known each other for hundreds of years as a pair of lovers in vampire world. How I wish I was the moon so that you can be as healthy as you are now in the delicacy moonlight.
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com
How I wish I was the moon Detail634401611465312500
Back to top Go down

How I wish I was the moon
Page 1 of 1