Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf Strength Training Workout Routine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Golf Strength Training Workout Routine Empty
PostSubject: Golf Strength Training Workout Routine   Golf Strength Training Workout Routine EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 pm

You may think you need to join a gym to begin your routine but you don't. In fact...that could be the worse thing you do! discount golf clubsThe reason being a gym is full of machines. Machines typically have you sitting down. Machines also isolate usually one muscles group at a time...and in a controlled motion.
None of the above statements support improving your golf swing. Your golf swing is "on your feet", using multiple muscles in a certain sequence of motion, while controlling your body in space. Machines accomplish none of this!
Minimal Equipment
So if you don't need a gym...what do you need to get started on your new program? I can tell you emphatically I designed all my golf training dvds,Mizuno JPX 800 Irons manual and online golf training membership sites to incorporate minimal and very affordable equipment.
In fact, you can set up your entire golf fitness home gym for under $100 dollars! All you need is a stability ball, exercise tubing, hand weights and maybe a weighted medicine ball. No more...no less!
Simple Golf Exercises
Golf exercises can be very simple and easy...or you can make them very challenging and hard. The easiest way to get started is to break up the golf swing into phases. Take each phase and use either your hand weights,Titleist 910H hybrid tubing or medicine ball to complete this phase of the swing.
I have come up with literally hundreds of simple and effective exercises that have helped golfers add up to 30 yards on their drives and completely eliminate back pain and injuries.
Golf Training Workouts - Strength & Flexibility
Your golf workouts should be 50/50 in regards to strength and flexibility. If you put too much emphasis on flexibility, you'll have loose, but very weak muscles that are susceptible to injury. If you put a higher priority on strength, you will most likely lose some range of motion, which will rob you of power and distance.
For every exercise,Titleist AP2 710 Irons you should do a stretch for that particular movement or muscle group. That way you get the best of both worlds. You not only become a stronger golfer, but one with a higher level of golf-specific flexibility.
Now that you have a better understanding of how easy this type of routine can be implemented..."get it going!" Don't wait til tomorrow!Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood Do something right now! I'm serious. Get out of your chair and rotate back and forth holding your club. It will feel SO good!
In no time at all...you'll be an expert with your golf strength training workout routine.
Back to top Go down

Golf Strength Training Workout Routine
Page 1 of 1