Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24's Annie Wersching: Renee is "Completely Dangerous"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

24's Annie Wersching: Renee is "Completely Dangerous" Empty
PostSubject: 24's Annie Wersching: Renee is "Completely Dangerous"   24's Annie Wersching: Renee is "Completely Dangerous" EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Renee (Annie Wersching) seemed almost innocent during 24's Day 7 golden girls complete box set -- until she turned toward the dark side and went all Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) on last season's villain. entourage dvd When the Fox series returns, gossip girl dvd Renee is willing to do anything to get the job done, Wersching says. Disney dvd collection Find out how far she'll take it... Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
TVGuide.com: How do you feel 24 is on a bigger scale this season? Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Annie Wersching: I think taking it to New York City changes things up a lot. Star Trek Enterprise dvd It was a great idea last year to get a new energy to the show by taking it to D.C. NCIS dvd Different cities have different vibes to them and New York is such a huge, star trek complete series thriving metropolis. the sopranos complete series I think it's a perfect setting for the show because it has a grittiness to it like the show has. farscape complete series I think that in itself sets it up. ally mcbeal complete series
TVGuide.com: How would you say Renee plays into this season? one tree hill dvd
Wersching: Renee didn't end Day 7 in a very great place. battlestar galactica dvd She obviously went through a lot of changes and was just fighting a lot of stuff and trying to figure out what's right and what's wrong. frasier complete box set Renee has not had a good time of it in between Day 7 and Day 8, friends complete series so she comes back pretty damaged and she doesn't have anything to lose so it makes her pretty dangerous. sons of anarchy dvd Last year she had her job to lose, stargate atlantis dvd her entire career that she's built, boston legal complete series her partner; she had all this stuff she could lose if she did something the wrong way or went against what she thought were her morals and ethics, how I met your mother dvd box set but this year, meh. scrubs dvd
TVGuide.com: Is that fun to play? criminal minds dvd
Wersching: It's really fun. mash complete series I got to do so much great stuff last year. that 70s show complete series From where the character began in the first episode in Season 7 to the 24th, ghost whisperer dvd I got the greatest arc that you don't always see. grey’s anatomy dvd I'm just so excited that somehow it's so different again this year. James Bond 007 dvd box set
TVGuide.com: Did you know last season that your character had this background in being undercover in the Russian mob? Charmed complete box set
Wersching: Uh no. house md dvd It's not like I had written it off as something she couldn't have done, supernatural dvd box set but it's not like there was really even monk dvd box set enough time to delve into every case she had ever done and been in. the office dvd box set
Back to top Go down

24's Annie Wersching: Renee is "Completely Dangerous"
Page 1 of 1