Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar, Glee, Streep and Dexter Stars Win Golden Globes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Avatar, Glee, Streep and Dexter Stars Win Golden Globes Empty
PostSubject: Avatar, Glee, Streep and Dexter Stars Win Golden Globes   Avatar, Glee, Streep and Dexter Stars Win Golden Globes EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm

It was a record-setting night at the NCIS dvd 67th Golden Globe Awards as Mad Men became the first drama series to three-peat Star Trek Enterprise dvd and Meryl Streep picked up her record seventh Globe trophy to Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd become the winningest performer in the history of the ceremony. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd

James Cameron's epic blockbuster Avatar was named best drama picture, Disney dvd collection and Cameron earned the best director prize. gossip girl dvd The Hangover won best comedy picture and is the first film since Babe, entourage dvd 14 years ago, golden girls complete box set to win the category without any other nominations. star trek complete seriesDexter's Michael C. Hall, the sopranos complete series who announced recently he's battling cancer, farscape complete series received some welcome news: ally mcbeal complete series He won in the best dramatic TV actor category and his co-star, one tree hill dvd John Lithgow, won for supporting dramatic TV actor. battlestar galactica dvd

Winning for Julie & Julia in the film comedy actress category, frasier complete box set Streep beat three other actresses and herself in It's Complicated. friends complete series Her It's Complicated co-star, sons of anarchy dvd Alec Baldwin, stargate atlantis dvd earned his third trophy for TV comedy actor for 30 Rock. boston legal complete series
"It means a great deal to have the admiration of the people in my film community. how I met your mother dvd box set I don't live in the glare of the spotlight. scrubs dvd I come from my little outside life and I come into this room with every person I've ever worked with, criminal minds dvd" Streep said. "It's like a little homecoming." mash complete series

Streep's co-winner at the Critic's Choice Awards, that 70s show complete series Sandra Bullock, ghost whisperer dvd won her own Golden Globe for film drama actress for The Blind Side, grey’s anatomy dvd while Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart) was named film drama actor and Robert Downey Jr. (Sherlock Holmes) won his third Golden Globe for film comedy actor. James Bond 007 dvd box set

On the TV side, Charmed complete box set newcomer Glee, house md dvd which led all TV nominees with four nominations, supernatural dvd box set won the biggest one: TV comedy series. the office dvd box set

Despite its three-peat in the best dramatic series category, monk dvd box set Mad Men's leads, January Jones and Jon Hamm, came up short. Jones lost to Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife) for TV drama actress and 2008 TV drama actor Hamm was bested by Dexter's Michael C. Hall.
Back to top Go down

Avatar, Glee, Streep and Dexter Stars Win Golden Globes
Page 1 of 1