Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Esai Morales: Caprica Is Like The Godfather

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Esai Morales: Caprica Is Like The Godfather Empty
PostSubject: Esai Morales: Caprica Is Like The Godfather   Esai Morales: Caprica Is Like The Godfather EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Esai Morales wants you to know that Caprica golden girls complete box set (premieres Friday, entourage dvd 9/8c on Syfy) gossip girl dvd is no Battlestar Galactica. Disney dvd collection "BSG is BSG, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd and we will never touch BSG because we're not in that business. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd We don't want to be, Star Trek Enterprise dvd " he tells TVGuide.com of the prequel. NCIS dvd "We're trying to show that someone's parents and someone's pre-life is different than their children's." Set 58 years before the post-apocalyptic events of Battlestar, star trek voyager Caprica focuses on the thriving, bones complete series technologically advanced Twelve Colonies that eventually create the Cylons. the wire dvd Morales plays Joseph Adama, monk dvd a lawyer and father to BSG's Commander William Adama. Dexter dvd boxset

The elder Adama meets inventor Daniel Graystone star trek voyager dvd (Eric Stoltz) star trek voyager complete series when they both lose daughters in the same terrorist bombing. two and a half men dvd box set Graystone attempts to bring the girls back as robots, star trek complete seriesand it's from there that a "morally gray family saga unfolds, the sopranos complete series" Morales says. farscape complete series Find out what else is in store this season and why the actor thinks the show is similar to The Godfather. ally mcbeal complete series
TVGuide.com: How did you get involved with the show? one tree hill dvd
Esai Morales: My manager told me to take a look at this. battlestar galactica dvd "This is a really classy show, frasier complete box set" she said. friends complete series "The creators are geniuses. sons of anarchy dvd It's on Syfy, stargate atlantis dvd but they're doing a whole rebranding thing. boston legal complete series This could be a flagship show for them. how I met your mother dvd box set" I wasn't a BSG guy per se. scrubs dvd I had kind of grown away from sci-fi in my adult years. criminal minds dvd I'm really happy to be back in a way that I don't feel like I'm regressing to my childhood! mash complete series There is nerd appeal, that 70s show complete series but at the same time, ghost whisperer dvd it's something many people can identify with. grey’s anatomy dvd It's just a smart show and unlike anything I've seen on television. James Bond 007 dvd box set
TVGuide.com: Joseph Adama is sort of mythological since we've never met him until now. How would you describe him? Charmed complete box set
Morales: In reality, the myth is not as grandiose. house md dvd We will be deconstructing a bit of the statue of the man and showing the human being. supernatural dvd box set I'm not playing him as some sort of hero. the office dvd box set I'm playing him as a man who is just trying to survive, monk dvd box set stay on the right side of the law and be a good role model to what's left of his family. He'd like to reconnect with the digital aftereffects of his own daughter. When he hugs and holds her, it's as if [she's real] — except for one little thing: He can't feel her heartbeat, which is that poetic representation. What are these things if they are not people? What do they feel? Where do they go when they're in limbo?
Back to top Go down

Esai Morales: Caprica Is Like The Godfather
Page 1 of 1