Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side Empty
PostSubject: Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side   Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

If Nathan Fillion is Castle's king, Stana Katic is the queenstar trek voyager. And in recent weeks, NCIS dvd the hit procedural comedy Star Trek Enterprise dvd has turned its focus on Katic's Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd character and her back story Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd Disney dvd collection mainly, Cold Case dvd box set her mother's murder. entourage dvd
Katic, golden girls complete box set who plays Detective Kate Beckett, bones complete series tells TVGuide.com the wire dvd that she enjoyed getting some resolution monk dvdDexter dvd box set she now knows the killer, star trek voyager dvd but not who hired him star trek voyager complete series—and promises there is more to come. two and a half men dvd box set

"It was really a smart way star trek complete series to drop more information the sopranos complete series but not fully resolving it, farscape complete series" Katic says. ally mcbeal complete series "I think it is going to be a driving force as we continue to move on. one tree hill dvd They'll definitely be dealing with it battlestar galactica dvdfrasier complete box set probably not in the next couple of episodes. friends complete series But I'm sure before the season's end, sons of anarchy dvd we'll get another big bombshell regarding that story line." stargate atlantis dvd

More important, boston legal complete series Katic says, how I met your mother dvd box set was the introduction of Beckett's family life. scrubs dvd "It was one of my favorite criminal minds dvd [episodes] mash complete box set because it delved a bit deeper into that 70s show complete series what is behind Beckett's reasoning for ghost whisperer dvd becoming a detective and it introduced us to her father, grey’s anatomy dvd" she says. James Bond 007 dvd box set "There's a really loving relationship between Beckett and her father. Charmed complete box set There's a lot of care, house md dvd and he acts as a mentor and a wise, supernatural dvd box set older character in her life. the office dvd box set I think that's great because monk dvd box set we get to see a more vulnerable side of Beckett." Will and Grace complete box set
In Monday's episode Army Wives dvd box set (10/9c, ABC), Babylon 5 complete dvd box set which features a former Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 major league baseball player's murder, Heroes seasons dvd Beckett reveals that her father instilled Buffy the Vampire complete box set in her a love of the national pastime as a young girl. Las Vegas dvd During the investigation, the Unit dvd box set Beckett crosses paths with former New York Yankees The Closer seasons dvd set and current Los Angeles Dodgers manager MI5 Spooks dvd set Joe Torre (in a cameo), Californication dvd box set and the word star-struck doesn't begin to cover her reaction. Project Runway dvd box set

"All of the crew was just gaga over MacGyver complete series Joe Torre being on set, Nip-Tuck dvd box set " Katic recalls with a laugh. The West Wing complete box set "My makeup artist is a huge fan, Alias complete series and she could barely speak because he was in the chair next to me. The OC complete series She was quiet as a mouse, Weeds dvd box set and it was so adorable. smallville dvd box set My character gets a great moment to get geeked-out over meeting him, and I definitely was speaking on behalf of the entire crew in that moment."
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side   Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Queen of Castle, Stana Katic, Reveals Beckett's Softer Side
Page 1 of 1