Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alaric Reveals A Secret To Elena In New Vampire Diaries Episode 18 Clip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Alaric Reveals A Secret To Elena In New Vampire Diaries Episode 18 Clip Empty
PostSubject: Alaric Reveals A Secret To Elena In New Vampire Diaries Episode 18 Clip   Alaric Reveals A Secret To Elena In New Vampire Diaries Episode 18 Clip EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:52 pm

AlaricUgly Betty dvd reveals a Ugly Betty dvd seasonsecret toBoston Legal dvd collection Elena in new “Vampire Diaries” episode 18 clip. The CW recently buy Mash dvdsreleased buyBoston Legal DVDanother sneak peek Cheap Boston Legal DVDclip (below) from CSI NY Season dvd collectiontheCSI NY Season dvd new,upcoming “Vampire Diaries” episode 18 of Desperate Housewives dvd showseason 1. Ugly Betty seasonsThe episode is entitled, The Big BangTheory dvd box set“Under Control,” Charmed DVD Collection and AlaricCSI NY Season dvd show revealsBrothers And Sisters dvd to Elena that her brother Jeremy has been studying vampires, Charmed DVDafter he turned inUgly Betty dvds a paper on it. TheyCSI NY Season dvd seasons believe that Jeremy doesn’t think they’re real yet. However,Charmed DVD they couldn’t be moreMash box set wrong.

In the clip (below), Alaric Ugly Betty complete dvdgives ElenaUgly Betty dvd box set the paper Brothers And Sisters complete dvdsJeremyCharmed DVD 1-8 wrote,Charmed DVD Collection and tellsHow I Met Your Mother DVD her,Charmed DVD Seasons “He’s very clear that he didn’t think it was real.” Elena expresses her feelings that she hopes he’s right becauseCharmed DVD Box set she wants to protectUgly Betty dvd himCharmed DVD Set from all of it. Then Alaric asks DVD Charmed her how she deals with having to lie to everyone that’s important to her, Elena tells him, “It’s not safe for them to know the truth,so,Medium DVDyes, I keep it from them,but it’s only because Medium DVD Collection I loveMash dvd serises them.”

Alaric also says, “I think Stefan’sThe Apprentice DVD Collection a good guy,The Apprentice DVD Box Setbut at DVDMediumthe end Medium Box setof Medium DVD Box settheMedium DVD Seasons day,he’s still a vampire.” Elena responds with, “I know it’s hard to understand,butMash dvd collection Stefan’s The Apprentice Seasonsdifferent. He would The Apprentice tv series never do anything to hurt me.” “Vampire Diaries” episodeThe Apprentice Box Set 18 ofMedium Seasons season 1 The Apprentice DVDairs Thursday April 15 at 7pm central DVDThe Apprentice time on the CW.
Back to top Go down

Alaric Reveals A Secret To Elena In New Vampire Diaries Episode 18 Clip
Page 1 of 1