Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass? Empty
PostSubject: Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass?   Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 pm

So how did he end up going mainstream star trek voyager with FX's twisty legal thriller Damages? NCIS dvd "I knew nothing about it Star Trek Enterprise dvd — how embarrassing? Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd " Scott tells TVGuide.com. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd "But when the guys started talking about it, Disney dvd collection my wife and I watched the first season Cold Case dvd box set and we just flipped. entourage dvd It really seemed like a 13-epsiode golden girls complete box set movie to me. bones dvd box set It seemed to be really well-written and beautifully performed. the wire dvd I thought, monk dvd 'That's the kind of television you want to be involved with.'"Dexter dvd box set
And then there is the chance star trek voyager dvd for Scott to play something new. star trek voyager complete seriesAs Joe Tobin, two and a half men dvd box set the troubled son of a man star trek complete series who's pulled off the largest Ponzi scheme in history, the sopranos complete series Scott says he relishes playing a guy farscape complete series who doesn't have all the answers. ally mcbeal complete series

"What's fascinating about him is that he's weak, one tree hill dvd" Scott says. battlestar galactica dvd "I don't often play that, frasier complete box set and it hardly ever gets written friends complete series in an accurate way. sons of anarchy dvd And by weak, stargate atlantis dvd I mean he's someone who doesn't really boston legal complete series have some sort of a structure that keeps him on one path. how I met your mother dvd box set ... He starts off as a relatively unknowing scrubs dvd and innocent character, criminal minds dvd but because of his relationships mash complete box set and because of his desires, that 70s show complete series he becomes something else. ghost whisperer dvd I like that his moral structure seems grey’s anatomy dvd to vacillate wildly with each show." James Bond 007 dvd box set
Indeed, in last week's episode, Charmed complete box set a drunk Joe tried to cover up accidentally running over his father's mistress, house md dvd Danielle (Madchen Amick), supernatural dvd box set who also had been subpoenaed by Patty Hewes the office dvd box set (Glenn Close) to answer questions about the fraud. monk dvd box set To cover his tracks, Will and Grace complete box set Joe decides to put Danielle on a plane, Army Wives dvd box set knowing that the bleeding in her brain Babylon 5 complete dvd box set would kill her before the plane lands. Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4

"I think the cool thing and Heroes seasons dvd the scary thing about Joe is that Buffy the Vampire complete box set we don't know how far he's willing to go, Las Vegas dvd" the 48-year-old Scott says. the Unit dvd box set "He's unwilling to just be the evil guy and The Closer seasons dvd set be greedy outright. MI5 Spooks dvd set But at the same time, Californication dvd box set his behavior is obviously reprehensible if not criminal. Project Runway dvd box set
"It's not that he's completely without a moral compass, MacGyver complete series " Scott continues. Nip-Tuck dvd box set "It's just that his is like the compasses The West Wing complete box set in those planes as they go over the Bermuda triangle: Alias complete series [It's] just spinning." The OC complete series

Damages co-creator and executive producer Todd Kessler, Weeds dvd box set however, smallville dvd box set says Monday's episode (10/9c on FX) may turn everything we've already seen on its ear. "As is typical with Damages, things really start heating up at this point," he says. "It's a big Joe and Louis Tobin [Len Cariou] episode, and I think there is a big bomb dropped.
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass?   Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm

u can check out this for your DVD collections
Cold Case DVD set
Back to top Go down

Does Damages' Joe Tobin Have a Moral Compass?
Page 1 of 1