Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die? Empty
PostSubject: Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die?   Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Damages' third season is racking up star trek voyager quite a body count. NCIS dvd And, trust us, Star Trek Enterprise dvd the show is just getting warmed up. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
First, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd the FX legal thriller revealed in the premiere Disney dvd collection that Tom Shayes (Tate Donovan) Cold Case dvd box set will be murdered in six months. entourage dvd Last week, Ponzi schemer Louis Tobin (Len Cariou) golden girls complete box set poisoned himself rather than face an extended prison sentence. bones dvd box set

Viewers haven't seen the wire dvd the last of Tom or the Tobin patriarch. monk dvd "We were absolutely thrilled with Len's performance and Dexter dvd box set... we will be seeing more of the character of Louis Tobin, star trek voyager dvd" co-creator and executive producer Todd Kessler says. star trek voyager complete series "What happened on Thanksgiving, two and a half men dvd box set which is the day that Louis Tobin star trek complete series confessed to his family... the sopranos complete series we will return to throughout the rest of season." farscape complete series

Cariou was sad to see his character ally mcbeal complete series commit suicide, one tree hill dvd but he says his death casts a long shadow over the season. battlestar galactica dvd "When I got the script, frasier complete box set it said I was killing myself. friends complete series I thought, sons of anarchy dvd 'Oh, hell, I just was beginning to enjoy this, stargate atlantis dvd'" he says. boston legal complete series "But, I think I understood, how I met your mother dvd box set from a dramatic point of view, scrubs dvd why Tobin would take his own life. criminal minds dvd He was in terrible misery, mash complete box set I think, that 70s show complete series because of what happened with ghost whisperer dvd his son and his wife and his daughter. grey’s anatomy dvd
"The whole family doesn't want to James Bond 007 dvd box set have anything to do with him anymore, Charmed complete box set" Cariou says. house md dvd "And he's just heartbroken and very, supernatural dvd box set very ashamed of what he's done to the family's name. the office dvd box set He thinks that this will bring some kind of peace, monk dvd box set if not only to him, Will and Grace complete box set to everybody else. Army Wives dvd box set They'll be able to close the book on that, if you will." Babylon 5 complete dvd box set

Kessler says with Tobin's suicide, Battlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 the "ground has shifted"Heroes seasons dvd for the season, Buffy the Vampire complete box set especially for Joe Tobin Las Vegas dvd (Campbell Scott). the Unit dvd box set Of particular importance is an envelope The Closer seasons dvd set addressed to Patty Hewes MI5 Spooks dvd set (Glenn Close) that Joe found beside his father's body. Californication dvd box set

"[Louis] in no way expected Joe to be the one to find that, Project Runway dvd box set and that's something that's going MacGyver complete series to have our story take a turn, Nip-Tuck dvd box set " Kessler says. The West Wing complete box set "That will be further explained and the ramifications of that really Alias complete series lead the story into the next chapter." The OC complete series
That next chapter includes yet another dead body Weeds dvd box set and the addition of two new characters smallville dvd box set— Patty interviews a new associate Glee dvd box set (Tara Summers) and Carol Tobin (Ana Reeder) The Vampire Diaries dvd box set shows up to mourn her father. Also look for Danielle Marchetti (Madchen Amick), Louis Tobin's mistress, Merlin dvd box set to have a major role in Monday's episode (10/9c).
Back to top Go down
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die?   Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:01 am

Back to top Go down

Damages: Who Else Is Going to Die?
Page 1 of 1