Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The OC Complete Seasons DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

The OC Complete Seasons DVD Empty
PostSubject: The OC Complete Seasons DVD   The OC Complete Seasons DVD EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 am

Before American Idol's 10 female The OC complete seasons semifinalists took the stage Wednesday The OC complete seriesnight, one big question was on viewers' minds: Would early judge/fan favorite Crystal Bowersox perform? After Bowersox's tripThe OC complete dvd box set to the hospital Tuesday caused a switcheroo in this week's Idol schedule, the singer/songwriter — calling herself a "tough cookie" —didindeedThe OC dvd perform, and she appeared to be in decent health.ButhowThe OC complete seriesdid she and the rest of the pack fare vocally? Let's find out.

I know what star trek voyager I'm about to write is going to earn hatred from a percentage of readers, butNCIS dvd I have not become rabid with BowersoxStar Trek Enterprise dvd fever. I'm glad she's feeling better, but the Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd producers rearranged the show for her. And Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd then, after a better-than-last-week- Disney dvd collection but-still-not-mindblowing performance, the Cold Case dvd box set judges piled on praise both after her entourage dvd performance and during several other contestants'golden girls complete box set critiques. Call it Adam Lambert Syndrome. I think she'sbones dvd box set talented, and, yes, a front-runner, but thethe wire dvdjudges need to be careful about handing out themonk dvd trophy just yet.

Crystal Bowersox, "Long As I Can See the Light"
Crystal played to herDexter dvd box set strengths, and I am glad she lost the harmonica. star trek voyager dvdI was even more proud of her for calling star trek voyager complete seriesSimon out on his comments last week about the two and a half men dvd box setsubway, since he of the two-story trailer probablystar trek complete series hasn't been near a subway platform in years. Asthe sopranos complete series I said above, I liked this much more than thefarscape complete series Alanis Morrisette song, and her great voiceally mcbeal complete series was fully on display. But all I heard out of the judgesone tree hill dvdwas sympathy for her situation rather than criticismbattlestar galactica dvd of her performance.

Judging the Judges: C Simon and Karafrasier complete box set thought she went to a new level and proved what kind friends complete seriesof artist she is. I think she's been this artist all along and sons of anarchy dvdwonder why they just now took notice.

Haeley Vaughn, "The Climb"Oh, boy. Kudos to Haeley forstargate atlantis dvd listening to the judges and going back boston legal complete seriesto a song that seemingly should be inhow I met your mother dvd box set her wheelhouse. However, she madescrubs dvd a mess of this one. He phrasing was awkwardcriminal minds dvd and distraction, and her voice sat on top of themash complete box set music, where it squelched annoyingly until the that 70s show complete seriesend. Kara hit the nail on the head: She's not old enoughghost whisperer dvd to be in the competition yet.

Judging the Judges: B Randy and Ellengrey’s anatomy dvdagree that Haeley didn't connect with the song. KaraJames Bond 007 dvd box set tells her she needs a year to work out her voice like aCharmed complete box set muscle in order to become more consistent.

Lacey Brown, "Kiss Me"Even though I hate agreeinghouse md dvd with Kara, this was a good song choice for Lacey. Shesupernatural dvd box set was indescribably better than the previous week, butthe office dvd box setI have a problem with her "vocal stylings," particularlymonk dvd box setthe way she pronounces words for effect when Will and Grace complete box setshe sings. It's so inconsistent and makes her soundArmy Wives dvd box set out of tune even when she's not.

Judging the Judges: B+ It was a bit karaoke, Babylon 5 complete dvd box setbut Kara said she did show more of herself as an artist andBattlestar Galactica seasons 1-4 played better to the tone of her voice.

Katie Stevens, "Girl Put Your Records On"
If there was another horse the IdolHeroes seasons dvdmachine was backing right out of the gate, it Buffy the Vampire complete box setwas Katie. Unfortunately, she Las Vegas dvd has not yet lived up to her promise. Like Haeley, she the Unit dvd box settook the judges' advice to sing a song moreThe Closer seasons dvd set suited to her age, but she sang it in the wrong key. So much of the song was in her lower register, which she had lots of trouble MI5 Spooks dvd setcontrolling. It got much better when she wentCalifornication dvd box set to the higher notes, but there was far too little of that.

Judging the Judges: A Randy Project Runway dvd box set wanted her to take on bigger songs, and Kara MacGyver complete series said that radio hits don't always translateNip-Tuck dvd box set to good performance songs.

Didi Benami, "Lean on Me"Though she hasn't had a real wowThe West Wing complete box set moment, Didi is one of my favoriteAlias complete series contestants. And I really thought she sang theThe OC complete series song well. I do agree with Randy that she's notnearlyWeeds dvd box setsoulful enough to have the connection to the song, but smallville dvd box setshe was in tune, which is something Glee dvd box setseveral gals can't say. (Also, the judges criticized her for sounding like the other contestants with similar voices, and this wasThe Vampire Diaries dvd box setdefinitely something none of them were doing.) I think the judges were a little needlessly harsh, though I would like to seeMerlin dvd box set Didi behind her guitar again.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1