Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bad complete seasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourdog
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Breaking Bad complete seasons Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bad complete seasons   Breaking Bad complete seasons EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Paul Reubens walked the red carpet in character, Breaking Bad complete seasons, warner bros collection, Sex and the City seasons 1-6, Charlie and Lola dvd set, Curb Your Enthusiasm complete box set, FlashForward box set 1, Heroes boxset, Fringe complete series, donning his trademark bowtie and suit. He invited celeb friends to join him for the premiere performance of "The Pee Wee Herman Show" at Club Nokia in Los Angeles.

The funnyman told ET, “24” boxset, "This is incredibly exciting...We've had incredible audiences during our previews, The Mentalist seasons 1-2, Courage the Cowardly Dog boxset, so tonight's our big opening. I think it's really ready. I think we're ready for everybody."
A former classmate of Paul's, David Hasselhoff reminisced about their time in performing arts school together. "We did a lot of crazy art deco wild theater...He's a brilliant comedian and a good friend, “24” seasons 1-8, Charlie and Lola collection, The Mentalist dvd series," commended the Hoff.
Fellow comedian Drew Carey shared with"The Insider"his favorite Pee Wee Herman lines: "I know you are, House M.D dvd 1-6, True Blood seasons 1-2, Courage the Cowardly Dog on dvd, The Vampire Diaries complete box set, but what am I?" and "If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?"
Pee Wee is a big hit in the household of Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane. Thomas calls the routine "timeless and classic." Patricia agreed, Mad Men complete series, House M.D 1 dvd, Sex and the City complete seasons, Rome complete box set, “24” seasons 1-8, Modern Family dvd box set, Curb Your Enthusiasm series 1-7, Rome complete series, FlashForward dvd series, explaining that her 21 year old son enjoyed it as a child and "now we're rediscovering it with our daughter."
Fans can relive their childhood and share Pee Wee's comedy with the next generation of youngsters by heading to Club Nokia at LA Live for a four week engagement of "The Pee Wee Herman Show, DreamWorks cartoons box set, Brother Bear dvd box set, Courage the Cowardly Dog dvd box set," ending February 7.
Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad complete seasons
Page 1 of 1