Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking of DiGamma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Administrator
Administrator
Miriam

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Speaking of DiGamma Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of DiGamma   Speaking of DiGamma EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:07 am

I was just writing about DiGamma learning to use the running ball and i just remembered something that happend the other day...

We just got a new futon for when my mother-inlaw comes to visit this week (bought with wedding present money thank god) and i was letting Zeta and Gamma run around on it a bit... Gamma got over confident and tried to climb onto the wood piece that holds up the back.. that's on an angle downward... needless to say his claws didn't catch on the well varnished wood and off he went on his marry little adventure around the apt.

About an hour or two later I heared clinking in the kitchen. I know how they can get up to the counter so sometimes we leave things there just for when they escape to let us know where they are - and we've caught DiGamma that way before. He wasn't on the counter. More clinking... is that coming from the?! cubbord?! Yep. Not only was it coming from the kitchen cubbord but from the second shelf! John had to climb up on the counter to reach that high.

I'm thinking I'll have to release Delta so he can try to regain his title as resident Houdini!
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/travelswithmj/ourmice/Photos.html
Miss Nikki
Administrator
Administrator
Miss Nikki

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of DiGamma   Speaking of DiGamma EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 am

Oh my gosh! I would go CRAZY if I thought my mice were in the cupboards! They would destroy everything I have in there ... lol. My goodness.
Back to top Go down
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of DiGamma   Speaking of DiGamma EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 pm

You're so smart.
----------------------
Las Vegas seasons dvd
Criminal Minds dvd box set
Back to top Go down
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of DiGamma   Speaking of DiGamma EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 pm

I envy you very much
-------------------
House M.D dvd boxset
dvdscollection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of DiGamma   Speaking of DiGamma Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking of DiGamma
Page 1 of 1