Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speaking of wild mice...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Administrator
Administrator
Miriam

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Speaking of wild mice... Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of wild mice...   Speaking of wild mice... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 pm

We moved to a new apt in july and within a few weeks discovered we had a new mouse... that is, she moved in shortly after we did, and had the cheek to eat our food without chipping in for rent! We lost Epsilon just shortly before we discovered her in the house (Epy ran away, we still don't quite know how or why). Eventually we caught her and keep her in Eps' old cage. She's cute as a button but wild and fast as lightning. We try to give her her privacy, which has made cleaning her cage an adventure. This past month we somehow got fleas, so we treated all our mice and rats with Advantage multipet and powdered the carpet and our bed (fleas just LOVE me). That took care of our flea trouble but for some reason we didn't thing to check on our little wild mouse (we call her Iota because she's so darn small). We changed her cage the other day and discovered that half an hear had been scratched off and all the hair around her neck, shoulders and arms had been scratched off, there were a lot of fresh scabs. We finally found a pair of gloves to use to catch her and we've been putting polysporine on her - it's a two person job... i hold her tail nice and firm, john presses down on her spine to stop her from jumping around like a bean and i apply the poly that john sets up on a qtip for me. Poor little thing is scared as a... well ya, a mouse. Anyway I'll keep ya posted, but here are some early pictures of her... I should take pictures like I did with Epsilon when we got him to track his healing progress, maybe I'll put those up once shes better
[img]Speaking of wild mice... Dsc01512[/img]

[img]Speaking of wild mice... Dsc01513[/img]

now just look at this contrast with Epsilon, Iota is about half his size and in those her pictures she's all bundled up tight... Epsy never could do that in a TP tube! lol!

[img]Speaking of wild mice... Dsc00910[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/travelswithmj/ourmice/Photos.html
Miss Nikki
Administrator
Administrator
Miss Nikki

Female
Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of wild mice...   Speaking of wild mice... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 am

Awww so cute!!
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Administrator
Administrator
Miriam

Female
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of wild mice...   Speaking of wild mice... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:11 am

Hey there's life!
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/travelswithmj/ourmice/Photos.html
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of wild mice...   Speaking of wild mice... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 am

Adversity leads to prosperity.
----------------------------
House M.D dvd boxset
dvdscollection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of wild mice...   Speaking of wild mice... Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking of wild mice...
Page 1 of 1