Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cancel Show Chicago Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

The Cancel Show Chicago Code  Empty
PostSubject: The Cancel Show Chicago Code    The Cancel Show Chicago Code  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 pm

I definitely can’t fully grasp how come these kinds of a delightful criminal offence clearly show be cancel, it doesn't matter regarding what exactly I expect generally there can be numerous ideal switch down the road. Truly at the first I have not observed The Chicago Code dvd significantly the moment it initiated and yet once I found a handful of assaults in some places around the season, at this point I aspire I had saw the complete season at that time when it was airing on TV. I found each of the problems I observed to be really pleasurable and additionally exciting. I witnessed the last 4 or 5 episodes repeatedly, which often was very simple and easy as I was reviewing House in the time slit immediately before Chicago Code. Though seeing the very last shows in The Chicago Code on dvd, extremely the episodes in the last 2 weeks of the season, I couldn't help feeling extremely frustrated that the show had been cancelled by Fox. I suppose it had significantly of provide and additionally in which provide was done at bay. I hope the fact that Fox will have utilized a danger at a express like this plus ditched a few of the ignorant simple fact reveals of which frequently penetrate each and every network's time frame now-a-days. Ideally Fox might restore it through an every bit as pleasurable or simply much more enjoyable display following that season along with not additional of of which BS truth of the matter crap. The Trustworthy Supporters of Chicago Code.
The Cancel Show Chicago Code  634504522809218750
The Chicago Code on dvd, The Chicago Code season 1 dvd

Back to top Go down

The Cancel Show Chicago Code
Page 1 of 1