Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmy predix for best drama series: 'Breaking Bad,' 'Damages,' 'Dexter,' 'Mad Men' and ...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Emmy predix for best drama series: 'Breaking Bad,' 'Damages,' 'Dexter,' 'Mad Men' and ...? Empty
PostSubject: Emmy predix for best drama series: 'Breaking Bad,' 'Damages,' 'Dexter,' 'Mad Men' and ...?   Emmy predix for best drama series: 'Breaking Bad,' 'Damages,' 'Dexter,' 'Mad Men' and ...? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Last year, the Emmys expanded the list of nominees for best comedy and drama series to six or seven contenders. Six were planned,Our items are Supernatural DVD very good Lost dvds it is a good choice for you Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic (164 Discs) for e example the Doctor Who dvds and Criminal Minds dvd and La Femme Nikita DVDs all are good items but one more could be accommodated if the seventh-ranked contender was extremely close in the vote tally. Thus both categories ended up with seven nominees.

The next batch of nominees won't beDexter dvd season,welcome you come to our website to have a look.if you are a tv fan. Then it is a good news for you, bencanse you can see many
Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example,
unveiled until mid-July, but our fearless experts Robert "Rob L" Licuria (AwardsHeaven.net) and Chris "Boomer" Beachum are already sticking out thin, trembling necks. Last week, they forecasted the comedy lineup. Below, they get serious and tackle drama.

Playing conservative, they plan for six nominees in the category. Boomer and Rob agree on four drama series: "Breaking Bad," "Damages," "Dexter" and "Mad Men." Then Boomer opts for "The Good Wife" and "Lost" as his other twoHomicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from our help.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good predix; Rob chooses "House M.D." and "Big Love." Read their explanations below.

BEST DRAMA SERIES: BOOMER'S PREDIX
FRONT-RUNNERS
"Breaking Bad"
"Damages"
"Dexter"
"The Good Wife"
"Lost"
"Mad Men"

POSSIBLE
"Big Love"
"House"
"The Mentalist"
"Parenthood"
"Treme"
"True Blood"

BOOMER'S COMMENTARY: All seven drama series contenders return from last season, but the Emmy category is set up to mostdvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect
likely have only six nominees. Right off the bat, one of those shows is squeezed out due to math. Two-time winner "Mad Men" should not only be the favorite again, but I don't think any other program has come close to the overall quality of its most recent season (it would be easy right now to say it will deservedly win the category again).

This season of "Dexter" was its most acclaimed yet, so it should be back in this race easily. The final season of "Lost" is as good TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvdas expected and should claim a slot in this category. Following those three shows, I can make a case for and against all of the returning nominees from last year. After a slow start but a much better job in recent weeks, I can certainly see "Damages" back in this category. The latest season of "Breaking Bad" hasn't even aired yet, but previews and early buzz indicated it will be as good as ever. It would certainly not be a surprise if "House" continued its run as a perennial nominee in this category, but many have complained about the quality of the current season. The same can be said of "Big Love."

I think the other remaining slot will go to the best new drama with both outstanding reviews and amazing ratings -- "The Good Wife."Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd tv shows, please try The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows Its star, Julianna Margulies, has already won the Golden Globe and SAG Award, so she should be the favorite to win her category.

Two other HBO series Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd ("True Blood" and David Simon's "Treme") could figure prominently in this race, so several of these shows aren't completely safe.

BEST DRAMA SERIES: ROB'S PREDIX
FRONT-RUNNERS
"Big Love"
"Breaking Bad"
"Damages"
"Dexter"
"House"
"Mad Men"

POSSIBLE
"The Good Wife"
"True Blood"

ROB'S COMMENTARY: When Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd and The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most deciding on which shows are out in front for Emmy's top drama series category this early in the game, I look at past nominees, buzz and ratings, and the choices made by the two primary "Emmy precursors": the Golden Globe Awards and the SAG Awards.
All seven of the series nominated last year for best drama series are back in the hunt: Big Love," "Breaking Bad," "Damages," "Dexter," "House," "Lost" and "Mad Men."

"Dexter," "Mad Men" and "True Blood" made it into the top categories at this year's SAG Awards and Golden Globe Awards. Also making the cut for best drama series according to the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. werewanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me Emmy fave "House" and nominee last year "Big Love." The SAG ensemble race also included the hottest new drama of the season, "The Good Wife," and SAG perennial "The Closer."

That's 10 dramas in the running,TheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD is on special promotion. Buy one tree hill dvd is a wise decision. with "Friday Night Lights," "Parenthood," "The Mentalist" and three shows from the FX stable ("Rescue Me," "Sons of Anarchy" and "Justified") also in with a chance, bringing that pool to 16 drama series with a realistic shot.

"Big Love" has steadily become a hit for HBO and has started to make inroads on the awards scene. I expect it to be nominated, with the caveat that its recently concluded season was not as well received as seasons past. As for "Breaking Bad," we expect the quality to continue, but it has yet to commence airing watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD seasonon AMC. However, while a definite thumbs-up might be hard to give at this stage, I expect it to be nominated again this year.

"Dexter" had an excellent fourth season, ably assisted by the inclusion of John Lithgow to the cast. It will make a return appearance, along with the front-runner and most likely winner, "Mad Men." I also expect perennial fave "House" to sneak in (again), and am counting on voters also handing a third straight nomination to very much, if you like Transformers DVD Box set
or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet
"Damages."

That's six nominees, all relatively safe bets at this point. If the category is going to expand to seven (as it did last year), then it is going to be a very heated contest between "True Blood" (which many expected to be nominated last year) and "The Good Wife."

RELATED POSTS

Can 'Glee' or 'Modern Family' The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it
beat '30 Rock' at the Emmys?

Peter Graves: Winning an Emmy seemed like a mission impossible
Back to top Go down

Emmy predix for best drama series: 'Breaking Bad,' 'Damages,' 'Dexter,' 'Mad Men' and ...?
Page 1 of 1