Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The L World--good tv show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lindasy
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-10

The L World--good tv show Empty
PostSubject: The L World--good tv show   The L World--good tv show EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Ok I have no ideal how I first came across The L Word. I do not get the channel it came on. But when I saw The L WordI thought WOW what is this. I had never seen a show like this before. I had to order the dvd on-line that day. But I relized that they were about to start their last season and my heart broke because i was getting in on the end of The L Word. This is not a lesbian show The L Word is a show about friends and how the differences and the likeness in us bring us together and push us apart. My favorite couple was Alice and Dana. I love the way it was written for them to get together. And although I love them as a couple. I love the car chase scene after they had broken up. funny as can beI have seen videos of the creator talking about what she would have changed if she could and she said that it would have been Dana's death. The L Word,I hate that she died but they did do a wonderful job of telling that story. I do think the show changed so much after Dana's Death thought. The only bad thing I have to say is that I didn't like the last episode. The whole last season was Who Killed Jenny and we were never told who did it. I heard rumors of a spin off that Alice killed her and went to prison. I never liked that ideal since Alice is my favorite charator and I would hate to see here in jail. The whole last season of The L Wordfelt like it was pushed. Like the creator didn't have enought time for the story lines to evole more. I wish we had a answer to the question of the last seasons murder/death but I would have to sugest to everyone to watch The L Word..
The L Word DVD 1-6
24 Hours DVD 1-7
Criminal Minds DVD 1-4
Weeds DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
House MD
Back to top Go down

The L World--good tv show
Page 1 of 1