Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bones Actor David Boreanaz Admits Affair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Bones Actor David Boreanaz Admits Affair Empty
PostSubject: Bones Actor David Boreanaz Admits Affair   Bones Actor David Boreanaz Admits Affair EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Another day, another Hollywood cheating mess. Actor David Boreanaz of TV's Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset admitted on Monday that he had an extramarital affair. Tisk tisk. What is it with famous dudes not being able to keep their pants zipped? The Bones DVD claimed his former mistress contacted an attorney and threatened to go to various media outlets. Our good friends over at RadarOnline.com revealed that Boreanaz's Bones DVD Set is represented by attorney Gloria Allred, the shark tank lawyer who also repped Tiger Woods' alleged mistress, Bones DVD boxset. RadarOnline is claiming that Uchitel is also Boreanaz's ex-lover, even though the actor did not disclose the Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset of the woman he strayed with. Star is reportedly the source of the rumor.

In a snowball, Jesse James/Tiger Woods effect, another woman has come forward, saying she slept with the Bones DVD, too. She has reportedly hired Allred, as well. What a tangled, knotted web these celebs weave. Further complicating the Boreanaz mess is the Bones DVD Set that his wife, Jaime Bergman, was supposedly preggers when he was out sowing his wayward Bones DVD boxset. Tacky. Beyond tacky, Dave!

In the interim, Boreanaz is working on fixing his marriage. "I was associated with a Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset who I was involved with and had a relationship with," Boreanaz was reported as redundantly saying. "She asked for Bones DVD. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."

What makes a man cheat? Do you think Boreanaz was "Bones DVD Set," for lack of a better word, to come forward when his ex-lover threatened to take the news to the press? Team David or Team Jaime? And can someone make this Bones DVD boxset go away? She is obviously a bad person!

Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset