Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom Selleck and Willliam Shatner to star in fall shows for CBS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Tom Selleck and Willliam Shatner to star in fall shows for CBS Empty
PostSubject: Tom Selleck and Willliam Shatner to star in fall shows for CBS   Tom Selleck and Willliam Shatner to star in fall shows for CBS EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:06 pm

CBS, the No. 1 network in terms of total viewers, will try to strengthen its already formidable Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset this fall by recruiting stars known for playing iconic Boston Legal DVD. The network announced Wednesday that it's ordering a Boston Legal DVD set starring Tom Selleck ("Magnum, p.i.") and a comedy with William Shatner (Capt. Kirk on "Star Trek").

Selleck, who won an Emmy in 1984 for his portrayal of detective Thomas Magnum, Boston Legal DVD boxset in "Blue Bloods" (10-11 p.m. Friday) as New York Chief of Police Frank Reagan. Donnie Wahlberg ("Band of Brothers"), plays his son, a detective, and Len Cariou plays Frank's father, a former police chief.

Shatner, who won Emmys for playing lawyer Denny Crane on "The Practice" and "Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset," has top billing in "$#*! My Dad Says" (8:30-9 Thursday), a sitcom based on the popular Boston Legal DVD feed by Justin Halpern. He plays opinionated and outspoken Ed Goodson, a dad given to unsolicited and politically incorrect rants.

CBS also booked the updated Boston Legal DVD set of its 1968-80 crime drama "Hawaii Five-O." Getting the 10-11 Monday Boston Legal DVD boxset now occupied by "CSI: Miami," this remake stars Australian actor Alex O'Loughlin as Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset Steve McGarrett, Scott Caan as Danny "Danno" Williams and Daniel Dae Kim ("Lost") as Chin Ho Kelly. This will be the third CBS Boston Legal DVD in four seasons for O'Loughlin, who missed with "Moonlight" and "Three Rivers."

Although CBS executives announced only five new fall Boston Legal DVD set (three dramas, two comedies) for the fall, they unveiled some major reshuffling to make way for those rookie shows. "Boston Legal DVD boxset," long a winner at 10-11 Monday, will move to 10-11 Sunday. "The Big Bang Theory," also a Monday hit, will move to 8-8:30 Thursday, where it will try to establish a Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset hour with $#*! My Dad Says."

That opens the 9:30-10 spot on the Monday lineup for the other new CBS Boston Legal DVD, "Mike & Molly," from executive producer Chuck Lorre ("Two and Half Men," "How I Met Your Mother"). Billy Gardell Boston Legal DVD set as Mike Briggs, a good-hearted Chicago police officer who finds the love his life, fourth-grade teacher Molly Flynn (Melissa McCarthy), at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting.

"Survivor" moves from 8-9 Thursday to 8-9 Wednesday, and "Boston Legal DVD boxset" moves from 10-11 Wednesday to 9-10 Friday. "Medium," currently in the 9-10 Friday spot, moves up an hour, which means the cancellation of Jennifer Love Hewitt's "Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset."

A supernatural drama inspired by the life of North Royalton paranormal investigator Mary Ann Winkowski, "Boston Legal DVD" premiered in 2005. CBS also didn't find room for "Boston Legal DVD set," "New Adventures of Old Christine," "Numb3rs," "Three Rivers," "Miami Medical," "Gary Unmarried" and "Accidentally On Purpose."

The other new hour show on the fall lineup is "The Defenders," a Boston Legal DVD boxset with Jim Belushi ("According to Jim") and Jerry O'Connell ("Sliders," "Crossing Jordan") as Las Vegas defense Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset take big gambles when representing clients.

The only midseason show announced by CBS is a "Criminal Minds DVD" spin-off for Oscar winner Forest Whitaker ("The Last King of Scotland") as Sam Cooper, the leader of an elite team of agents in the Boston Legal DVD's Behavioral Analysis Unit.

The CBS Fall lineup:
Sunday:
7-8, "60 Minutes," 8-9, "The Amazing Race," 9-10, "Undercover Boss," 10-11, "Boston Legal DVD set"
Monday:
8-8:30, "How I Met Your Mother," 8:30-9, "Rules of Engagement," 9-9:30, "Boston Legal DVD boxset," 9:30-10, ""Mike & Molly," 10-11, "Hawaii Five-O"
Tuesday:
8-9, "NCIS," 9-10, "NCIS: Los Angeles," 10-11, "Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset"
Wednesday:
8-9, "Survivor," 9-10, "Criminal Minds DVD set," 10-11, "The Defenders"
Thursday:
8-8:30, "The Big Bang Theory," 8:30-9, "$#*! My Dad Says," 9-10, "Boston Legal DVD," 10-11, "The Mentalist"
Friday:
8-9, "Medium," 9-10, "Boston Legal DVD set," 10-11, "Blue Bloods"
Saturday:
8-10, Repeats of Boston Legal DVD boxset, 10-11, "48 Hours Mystery"

What's new:
Drama: "Hawaii Five-O," "The Defenders," "Blue Bloods"; Comedy: "Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset," "$#*! My Dad Says,"
What's gone:
"Boston Legal DVD," "Ghost Whisperer," "New Adventures of Old Christine," "Numb3rs," "Three Rivers," "Boston Legal DVD set," "Gary Unmarried," "Accidentally On Purpose"
Returning in the fall:
"C.S.I.," "CSI: Miami," "CSI" NY," "NCIS," "NCIS: Los Angeles," "Criminal Minds DVD boxset," "The Mentalist," "Medium," "Boston Legal DVD boxset," "How I Met Your Mother," "The Big Bang Theory," "Rules of Engagement," "Survivor," "The Amazing Race," "The Good Wife," "Undercover Boss," "60 Minutes," "48 Hours Mystery"
New at midseason:
Dramas: "Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset" spinoff
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set