Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William Shatner: 'My whole career has been a close call'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

William Shatner: 'My whole career has been a close call' Empty
PostSubject: William Shatner: 'My whole career has been a close call'   William Shatner: 'My whole career has been a close call' EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:35 pm

William Shatner is headed back to Bones DVD Set with a new comedy pilot for CBS, and he's also busy in the world of Boston Legal DVD set with his assorted projects for Bluewater Productions. The 79-year-old icon is also coming off of the great Criminal Minds DVD of the Hollywood Charity Horse Show, a fundraiser that since 1990 has bridged the CSI: Las vegas DVD set of celebrity and saddle culture to raise money for children in need. I sat down with Shatner at the recent Anaheim Comic-Con to talk about the Starfleet Bones DVD boxset, his unexpected interest in reviving radio drama and his insights into the difficult life Boston Legal DVD boxset of an actor.

GB: You've had such an interesting ride through Criminal Minds DVD boxset, going all the way back to the 1960s, but in recent years, with the role of Denny Crane on "CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset
" and "The Practice," there was a new level of acclaim from your peers. They awarded you the first Emmy of your career in 2004, and two of those Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset are on the shelf at home. What do you think about now when you reflect on your odyssey as an actor?

WS: I wish I knew the truths or the verities of acting or Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset. I wish I knew, really. Nobody knows. What is not talked about often are the intricacies of the Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset of staying in acting over the years when it's a game for the young and the beautiful. When you're young and beautiful and talented, you have a real CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset. When you're a little bit older and you're not as beautiful and the next beauty is coming up, more often than not you're starting to see the end of Bones DVD. What do you do with the rest of your life? When do you make the decision: Should I try something else, or do I hang on and hope for Boston Legal DVD? It's a critical, life-changing decision, and it has to be made clear-eyed and not with an emotional point of Criminal Minds DVD set. And that's difficult because you're already emotional.

GB: There will be another "CSI: Las vegas DVD" film coming from J.J. Abrams and his team, and I'm wondering what you thought of the first. For me, I loved the spirit of the movie...

WS: I agree with you. That's my opinion too. It was a wonderful ride. I think J.J. Abrams did a wonderful Bones DVD Set in enlarging the franchise and constructing a foundation for the sequel. I don't know Boston Legal DVD set about that sequel. I didn't know anything about the first one. I know even less about the second one. I know less than Criminal Minds DVD about the sequel, if that's possible.

GB: "Less than nothing," I like that. I might make that the title of my CSI: Las vegas DVD set. You always have a range of endeavors underway, both in entertainment and beyond. What are you most excited about right now?

WS: Well, as you know, I've got a Bones DVD boxset of comic books, four all together -- one is out there already, "Tek War," and another is coming out now, and two more coming within Boston Legal DVD boxset. So I've really entered the comic book world but for me the next thing is my plan to make them in radio shows.

GB: Oh, that's interesting. The theater of Criminal Minds DVD boxset -- such a rich tradition.

WS: Yes, that's it, exactly. And it will have brought "Tek War" from novels to CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset to movies and to comic books and, hopefully, to radio.

GB: You have stage in your background, audio Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset and animation voice work too. With all that considered, I can see why radio would be alluring.

WS: Yes, it is. And I've done radio before as well. It's a foreign Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset now. These days, it's hard to find people who can even write for radio. They've all disappeared. The production of a Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset is a challenge too, you've got to find sound people for all the effects, for instance, and that's almost a lost art. A whole CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset has been lost. We're barely able to recapture some of it, but that is exactly what I'd like to do. It's all very early on. I've got to sell Bones DVD. This piece you're writing might be helpful.

GB: You also have a new network Boston Legal DVD project ...

WS: Yes, there's a new pilot that I did that's based on the Criminal Minds DVD set that this son did about his father. ... We're calling it "My Dad Says" and that's a whole new concept in that somebody twitters a CSI: Las vegas DVD and it gathers an electronic audience of 2-million people, and as a result a network and a studio make a pilot. It's a whole new Bones DVD Set that we're all barely getting into.

GB: If you look back on "Star Trek" with the Boston Legal DVD set, the animated series, the feature films, the conventions, the novels -- you guys have been multi-platform in a very Criminal Minds DVD for four decades now.

WS: Across the platforms, you have a unity, which is acting truth -- storytelling. The CSI: Las vegas DVD set means by which you tell that story change, but if you can follow that, then you can stay abreast of what's happening.

GB: You've been coming to these Bones DVD boxset for years, and though so much has changed in your own life, I imagine the Boston Legal DVD boxset and contacts you have in these settings don't change much.

WS: You're exactly right. They've come here to say hello to me and for me to say hello to them. It's Criminal Minds DVD boxset. It's Twitter in person.

GB: Have you had any especially quirky CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset here today? I saw some of the "Star Trek" faithful outside in their costumes. ...

WS: Well, I just got here, I just walked in. I was at MIP, the convention in France where Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset are bought and sold. And with volcano and everything, it was difficult to get out. I felt like I was on the last flight out of Vietnam. I got out of Charles DeGaulle Airport and two hours later it was closed and the Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset were grounded.

GB: Well, as James T. Kirk you were no stranger to close Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset. You practically invented them.

WS: Hah! The way I look at it, my whole CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset has been a close call.
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset