Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Simpsons is so Funny and Oringinal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

The Simpsons is so Funny and Oringinal! Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons is so Funny and Oringinal!   The Simpsons is so Funny and Oringinal! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm

The Simpsons is so Funny and Original! It's way better then the average show. I just think it didn't copy another show or character, It's just different. It's amazing! I would never stop watching the Simpsons[url] if i could! I can't believe how amazing this show is. [url=http://www.stardvdcity.com/the-simpsons-seasons-121-dvd-boxset-p-459.html]The Simpsons is a comedic cartoon of joy! This show has proven that it can be funny. It reminds me alot of Family Guy, one of those comedies. I would recommend this show to anybody that wanted a good animated comedy, more then Family Guy Even, because its more family rated.
I also like family guy but it is not as close as good as this is. Although sometimes it's a little werid I just think that's what makes it funny. I can't believe some people hate or dislike this show. This is one of the best shows i ever saw! Everyone should like it! It's Amazing!
The Simpsons: This is a great show and its been a classic for as long as its been running.

---------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
Alias DVD 1-5