Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entourage--- still so funny and good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Entourage--- still so funny and good Empty
PostSubject: Entourage--- still so funny and good   Entourage--- still so funny and good EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 pm

If the entertainment industry is this much fun, I need to take the risk and pursue what I enjoy! Entourage is pure genius giving people outside the industry and opportunity to see what goes on behind the scenes! This series has become a part of my life and has been added to my collection of shows I must watch. I really recommend it to anyone who enjoys the industry. I truly hope it runs for a while on TV! Ari Gold is my favorite character, because the guy just represents what a true agent is while maintaining a good relationship with his client Vince but at the same time keeping it real haha.
Show about the life of a movie star (Vincent Chase) and his entourage: Eric (Vincent's manager), Drama (Vincent's brother) and Turtle. One of the best roles in entourage is the agent (Ari gold) and his assistant. If you like a funny and light show, well then this is it. The show has now begun it's sixth season. The previous five seasons where very good and funny. The seasons and the episodes are not very long but that is why entourage is still so funny and good.

----------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Entourage DVD 1-6
Back to top Go down

Entourage--- still so funny and good
Page 1 of 1