Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuno MX-1000 Irons for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Mizuno MX-1000 Irons for sale Empty
PostSubject: Mizuno MX-1000 Irons for sale   Mizuno MX-1000 Irons for sale EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:19 am

After an erratic start that included two encounters with the Mizuno MX-1000 Irons trees the 1999 LET number one settled down, finishing with a four under par 68.

Tied on three under with England's Samantha Head and golf course equipment Marina Arruti of Spain, Davies said she is pleased with the result, but said she feels unable to relax until she has had her first European win of the year.

"I've won every year in Europe for 15 years," the 37-year-old explained. "I feel the pressure on me until I get my first win, but my main goal nowadays is to be regarded as the best in the world, as better than Karrie."

Neither aim is out of Mizuno JPX AD Fairway Wood Mizuno JPX AD Driver and Mizuno JPX AD Irons Davies' reach for the moment, although a five shot deficit makes it seem less likely that the Chrysler Open will give her her first European victory of 2000.

Perhaps a greater threat to Koch going into the final day is fellow Swede Catrin Nilsmark who, despite staying up half the night with daughter Tuva, carded a five under par 67 to take her to five under par.

Back to top Go down

Mizuno MX-1000 Irons for sale
Page 1 of 1