Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huazai
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-12-08

Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons Empty
PostSubject: Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons   Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 am

Recently I was stuck even backward.The appearance of Mizuno MX-1000 irons at last gives me a ray of hope.

Release of Mizuno MX 1000 Irons authentically attributes my new achievement and transformation. Although golfers are not supposed to pin much hope on discount golf clubs online, at least I enhance much confidence due to the appearance of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons. Furthermore, just because the features and new technology give rise to much innovation, I can hit longer and precisely. Believe it or not, the Mizuno MX-1000 irons soon attacked the market. Several outstanding features give an explanation.

Now let’s transfer to the main features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons
The MX-1000 with Hot Metal technology is considered the longest and straightest iron Mizuno ever developed. Hot Metal? Construction provides amazing distance and forgiveness
* Hollow Technology construction with optimized internal weighting for maximum forgiveness and an easy, high launch
* Two-toned durable double nickel chrome plated finish and finely detailed electroformed medallion
* Modified U-grooves, which conform to Condition of competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all
* Astonishing distances that push the boundaries of the R&A and USGA’s performance limitations are achieved by plasma welding a thin, hot, ES230 maraging steel face to a 431stainless steel body – a technique perfected in Mizuno’s MP Fli-Hi utility iron * Aggressively bevelled lead and trailing edges effectively narrow the MX-1000′s substantialsoleplate, for clean turf interaction and use from a variety of lies
Read more, you can click on wholesale golf, I believe there is big surprise waiting you. Any further details as follow: Mizuno MP 53 Irons, Mizuno MP 63 Irons and Mizuno F-60 Fairway Wood

Back to top Go down

Features of the Mizuno MX-1000 irons
Page 1 of 1